Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Joseph Fleming fit into the equation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'Day Michael

You keep referring to MJK's Joe Fleming as "Joe the plasterer", I've only seen any reference to him being in the building game [or words to that effect] again freely admit I may have missed something, can you point to a reference of her JF being a plasterer.

GUT
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
      G'Day Michael

You keep referring to MJK's Joe Fleming as "Joe the plasterer", I've only seen any reference to him being in the building game [or words to that effect] again freely admit I may have missed something, can you point to a reference of her JF being a plasterer.

GUT
      Hi Gut,

There are plenty of them, here is one from the Daily News on Nov 13th....from Joe Barnett on the stand at the Inquest........"I believe she went from there to live with another man in Pennington-street. The man's name I think was Fleming, and he was a mason's plasterer".

Cheers
      Michael Richards

Comment

• G'Day Michael

Thanks

GUT
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
        X