Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deconstructing Jack in Paperback

Hi All,

All being well, the paperback version of "Deconstructing Jack: The Secret History of the Whitechapel Murders," will be available from Amazon on Monday 14th December 2015.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BOOK JACKET.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	671298

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Hello Simon,

Thank you for this great news. ☺

By the way, are there any additions in this paperback version?

Best regards

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Or is it longer than the kindle version, Simon?

Comment

Hi all,

Really looking forward to getting this one. Should make for an exciting read. Im loving the cover btw....Striking!!!

Nicole
        ---------------------------------------------------
        "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
        - Ted Bundy

Comment

Hi All,

[ATTACH]17333[/ATTACH]

Regards,

Simon
          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

I've been resisting the temptation to buy this until it's been available in paperback...a bit of a thing of mine...which I now think has come home to roost...I'm currently about half way through this marathon effort (so big and so good it's literally burstng out of it's covers), and it's an amazingly good read...even if, and especially if, like me, you're a cynic...go buy...

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
              I've been resisting the temptation to buy this until it's been available in paperback...a bit of a thing of mine...which I now think has come home to roost...I'm currently about half way through this marathon effort (so big and so good it's literally burstng out of it's covers), and it's an amazingly good read...even if, and especially if, like me, you're a cynic...go buy...
              Best book ever written about the whitechapel murders.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

You must buy this book

The fact that you are reading this message means that you have a great interest in the ripper murders so you must buy this book .like I said before this is the best book ever written about the ripper murders .
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Pinkmoon

I am working my way through it at present. seems ok to me but not seen anything i was not expecting from Simon yet

Any particular reason for your rave review? have i missed something?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    The fact that you are reading this message means that you have a great interest in the ripper murders so you must buy this book .like I said before this is the best book ever written about the ripper murders .
                    Now, here is the reason why I donīt read ripperolgy:

"...this is the best book ever written about the ripper murders". (!)

And what does this postmodern book ( the "BEST" book!) say?:

"Jack the Ripper did not exist".

Excuse me, but:

HAHAHAA!

Kind regards, Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post

Excuse me, but:

HAHAHAA!

Kind regards, Pierre
                      So you have read it then!

Comment

Excuse me, but:

HAHAHAA!

Kind regards, Pierre
                        Is there really any need to be so rude and dismissive?!

Goodness me... :/

Comment

Excuse me, but:

HAHAHAA!

Kind regards, Pierre
                          "Jack the Ripper did not exist." Probably a bit like your suspect then! What a spooky coincidence-or should I say "connection". After all, logically who better to identify as a none existent serial killer than a none existent suspect!

Comment

DEAR MsWeatherwax,

As you say no need for those comments at all.
                            It is actually a well written book, don't agree with it most of conclusion, but that’s a personal view. i am waiting for Simon's revelations in the promised 2nd edition.
                            Pinkmoon is pushing it as best ever Ripper book, would not go that far, but it is worth reading.l

But surely one needs to read it to pass a comment.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              DEAR MsWeatherwax,

As you say no need for those comments at all.
                              It is actually a well written book, don't agree with it most of conclusion, but that’s a personal view. i am waiting for Simon's revelations in the promised 2nd edition.
                              Pinkmoon is pushing it as best ever Ripper book, would not go that far, but it is worth reading.l

But surely one needs to read it to pass a comment.

Steve
                              Dear Steve,

I donīt need to read it to pass a comment. I know that Jack the Ripper existed.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Working...
                              X