RIP Suzi Hanney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Suzi Hanney

A long time member of the Ripper community has passed away today from cancer. Anyone who has been a member of the boards, or attended one of the conferences will have some sparkling memory of Suzi, most probably centered around her smile and her omnipresent knitted Diddles the Cat. My own memory involves drunken singing and can -can dancing way too late in the evening. Rest in Peace, Suzi.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Originally posted by Ally View Post
    A long time member of the Ripper community has passed away today from cancer. Anyone who has been a member of the boards, or attended one of the conferences will have some sparkling memory of Suzi, most probably centered around her smile and her omnipresent knitted Diddles the Cat. My own memory involves drunken singing and can -can dancing way too late in the evening. Rest in Peace, Suzi.
    So sorry to hear about this sad news. Rest in peace, Suzi. You were a good and kind soul. I will miss you.

Suzi Hanney
    Last edited by ChrisGeorge; 11-04-2017, 10:02 AM.
    Christopher T. George
    Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
    just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
    For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
    RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Very sad news. Suzi was the very definition of "the life and soul of the party", a true character and huge fun to be with. I'll miss you, Suzi xx
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Along with Philip and Monty, she was one of those who first made me feel at home here far too many years ago......Then we discovered we'd both been in the same re-enactment group.....And her husband was as confirmed a modelling geek as I am........So many online hours talking happy rubbish about everything...............I shall miss her lots

Comment

I'll miss you greatly,my dear friend.

We share so many years of great discussions on here.All the laughter putting captions to pictures,during those daft Saturday afternoons.

All the Did's pictures you posted...all the OOh's !!! Argh's !!!!! etc.

Ripperland is in mourning this evening...trust you to go out with fireworks !

SO....who "did it" then ??????

Love always.

R.I.P.Suzi.xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by anna View Post
            We share so many years of great discussions on here.All the laughter putting captions to pictures,during those daft Saturday afternoons.

All the Did's pictures you posted...all the OOh's !!! Argh's !!!!! etc.

Ripperland is in mourning this evening...trust you to go out with fireworks !

SO....who "did it" then ??????

Love always.

R.I.P.Suzi.xxxxx
            Possibly to honor Suzi we should start a thread to post daft pictures?
            Christopher T. George
            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Hi Chris

Great idea..

Would be nice to see some photo's of Suzi & Did's posted too,there has to be quite a few around..they made a great team !

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Her family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                Best Wishes,
                Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Gutted here. My condolences to Suzi's family.

She was a fountain of wacky irrepressible joyfulness. Check out this thread :

Comment

Thanks for posting that link, Robert. I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to "meet" Suzi-- as a fellow lover of felines, we probably would got along well.

My condolences to her family and friends.
                    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

Very sad news indeed.
                      dustymiller
                      aka drstrange

Comment

Very saddened to hear about the news of Suzi's passing. Great memories of wonderful late-night chats with this wonderful lady. A significant loss to the Ripper community indeed.

Nicky
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
                        - Ted Bundy

Comment

Working...
                        X