Hospital Protocol Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Maria,
    I think Malvina and Margaret were two different women.But interesting thoughts all the same,

Normax

Comment

Yes, they were very different women.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by mariab View Post
        I thought it was Margaret Hayes who gave evidence that she had last seen Smith between 00.00 and 1.00 a.m. on Tuesday morning (April 3d) talking to a man in black clothes and a white neckerchief near Farrant Street and Burdett Road. Apparently Hayes was running away from the neighbourhood, as she had herself been struck in the face a few minutes before by some men. And just before Christmas of the same year Hayes was injured by men under circumstances of a similar nature, and was in the infirmary for a fortnight. Do we know any details about the attack on Hayes, specifically if Hayes sustained any injuries in or around the genital area? Somehow makes me wonder if all these attacks were related, but with the frequency of attacks on prostitutes in Victorian Whitechapel, possibly not related, just random.
        OK, since these were 2 different women, do we know exactly what kind of injuries Margaret (NOT Malvina) Hayes sustained during her attack? Is there a possibility that Emma Smith and Margaret Hayes were working for the same pimp, or were they perhaps pimp-free due to them having been relatively old?
        And an accessory question: Do we know if there was a specific pimp or gangs controlling the area in question? (And I'm not talking "the Nickel's gang, lol.) There might be a way to research this through newspaper reports and through convinctions for "solliciting" in the Courts.
        Best regards,
        Maria

Comment

Working...
        X