Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Barlow and watt series and !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys and girls for your help i will do some investigation work to find it .......Very exciting .......

Comment

For what it's worth I bought a two disc set several years ago on ebay with no difficulties.

I didn't know that there was a problem getting it now so maybe I was lucky?

If you keep a look out perhaps it will appear again? It's worth getting hold of.

Regards,
      If I have seen further it is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

I know the video web site www.veoh.com has several Ripper documentaries, many of which you can download. It has "The London Nobody Knows" , "In Search of...Jack the Ripper", and others. I know at least two of the Barlow and Watt episodes are availble there too. Something you might want to check out.
        "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi BillyE

Re Veoh, please see post #15 above

Cheers

Dave

Comment

I've downloaded the player, so most of the downloads work fine for me.
            Last edited by BillyE; 12-17-2012, 02:44 PM.
            "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Brave man...did you manage to avoid the toolbar and altered settings?

All the best

Dave

Comment

Indeed, I did. I've not had any trouble with my veoh player, and I've had it for about 4 years.

Comment

The London Nobody Knows is one of the saddest films I've ever seen. The poverty, the destitution... The METHS!
                  And then at the end, there's that penniless old Jewish man talking about how he'd still like to make something of his life, and then he sings some old Yiddish lament. Heartbreaking.

Comment

Working...
                  X