blotchy face seen with Martha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blotchy face seen with Martha?

i read on casebook (martha forgotten ripper victim) that a blotchy face man was seen with Martha around 11.45pm the night of her murder.
    I have looked and cannot find anywhere who gave this statement/sighting.
    Can one of you experts tell me is this true that blotchy was seen with Martha or am i reading this wrong.If true Mary Ann Cox's 'man' has been sighted twice with victims.

Many thanks

Originally posted by dixon9 View Post
    i read on casebook (martha forgotten ripper victim) that a blotchy face man was seen with Martha around 11.45pm the night of her murder.
    I have looked and cannot find anywhere who gave this statement/sighting.
    Can one of you experts tell me is this true that blotchy was seen with Martha or am i reading this wrong.If true Mary Ann Cox's 'man' has been sighted twice with victims.

Many thanks
    Hi Dixon,

I think you may be confusing 2 murders, Blotchy was seen at 11:45pm with Mary by Mary Ann as you seem to know, but Martha and Poll were with the 2 soldiers close to midnight. I dont recall either being mentioned as having Blotchy skin.

All the best.

Comment

thanks perry

yep read it totally wrong.

Comment

Regardless, surely there was more than one man with a blotchy face in Whitechapel?

Comment

kensei

with all the drinking and poor life styles in the east end, no doubt you are probably correct

Comment

Working...
          X