Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for one movie about the serial murderer (could be about Jack the Ripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for one movie about the serial murderer (could be about Jack the Ripper)

Hello everybody!

I have been looking for the title of one movie for a long time (it could be the movie clone about Jack the Ripper).
    It's about the murderer (maybe about the serial murderer).
    I remember one scene... the killer knocked at the door... one woman opened the door...
    he came in at her appartment... they embraced each other and started kissing each
    other... then the man stabed her at the back... she died.
    The name of that woman was Kate... Katie... Cathie... Cat...
    Her body (completely dressed up) was shown afterwards in the forest at the crime
    scene... two policemen were investigating this case... the murderer put some soldiers
    patches and buttons next to the corpse of the woman to mislead the police like this
    murder was accomplished by soldiers.
    She was raped as well (post mortem apparently).
    One woman who was acquanted with the murderer found out who killed that woman (and
    others).
    She arrived to his house and was murdered by him (maybe she was not murdered... I do
    not remeber exactly).
    At the end of the movie the flashbacks of the murdered women were shown.
    The serial killer (I assume he was a serial killer) was arrested by police which
    arrived at this house shortly.
    The movie is color.
    Apparently this movie was showing early post-WWII time. It was probably made between
    1975-1990.
    Thank you so much for attention to my thread.
    That's all I remember.
    I guess it could be the movie clone about Kack the Ripper.
    Please help me!

No idea Snow, you could try IMDB and do searches under serial killer etc, see what you find.
    Regards Mike

Comment

Possibly Michael Caine version on ITV

Hi there,

There was a multipart TV (Granada?) series starring Michael Caine and I vaguely remember someone planting some stuff by a corpse...I could be wrong, but IMDB it, then look on Amazon, Ebay...I think I sold my copy.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
      X