Lechmere The Psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
    Funny how the moment Fisherman goes on one of his self-imposed exiles, the other Lechmerians suddenly come out of the woodwork. Makes you wonder.
    Double
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
      She is a ripper victim until prove otherwise.

Rainbow°

Not according to one of the Doctors.

You really must get a grip on this we have a group called the C5, most accept they are by the same hand; but not all.
      Those not in the C5 are NOT accepted as being by the same hand and so it is the responsibility of those of us who think that Alice was by the same hand to make the case for her. We don't do that by telling others they must prove she is not.

Steve

Comment

• He gave his adress at the inquest , after he had time to think and calculate everything, there are two points here

first Paul and a policeman saw him
        second, he has a family and a regular work in Whitechapel

He will be found if the police wanted him, so, He will not rescue everything by giving a false adress, a little changing in his name will make all what he needed

and that worked!

we couldn't know who was Cross till the 21 century! amazing, isn't it.

Rainbow°

Comment

You have to say that to one of the doctors who gave his report that she was a ripper victim

or you just need to throw the theory of Jack the ripper and consider every crime is a separate event.

Rainbow°

Yes one did, One did not. That's not definitive, I wish it was

Steve

Comment

• But Steve, you have to excuse me of not being a part of this group who only believe in the C5.. you have to excuse everyone that think Tabram is a ripper victim, and I may dare to say, those who believe Tabram is a ripper victim are more than those who believe Stride was

Rainbow°

Comment

Completely different, when I catch a man at 3:40 a.m. in a dark alley near a bleeding murdered woman he Had to clear himself then.
              But Lechmere wasn't "caught", he was standing in the middle of the street.

You'd hang the poor bugger based on the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence.

Comment

I challenge everyone reading this, to name a suspect that IS tied to the crimes as Lechmere was.

I am not talking about men of interest or men who had the ability to do this, ... I am talking about what you claim as evidences, a suspect that you can build a case against in front of a court.

And you want us to spot Lechmere at every crimes scene now ?! better to believe in a phantom killer with two wings that wears a hat to hide if we couldn't spot him after 130 years at every single crimes scene .. isn't it

Rainbow°
                Couldn't be easier!

Lechmere was found with the body because he made the choice not to walk away and hide.

John Richardson found Annie Chapman's body alone. He could have killed her then gone for the police.

Louis Diemschutz found Liz Strides body alone. He could have killed her then dashed into the club pretending to be upset about finding a body.

John Reeves found Martha Tabrams body alone. He could have killed her and then gone for the police.

All of the above were definately alone with a dead woman and so could have killed her.

The only 'case' against Lechmere is his presence. He gave a name that he'd used before........so what! It helped him not one jot!

What is this nonsense about a 'Phantom Killer?' What you are basically saying is that it's better to name someone who was actually there, than to say the infinitely more reasonable 'there is, as yet, insufficient evidence against any suspect to approach confidence in naming him.'
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

He gave his adress at the inquest , after he had time to think and calculate everything, there are two points here

first Paul and a policeman saw him
                  second, he has a family and a regular work in Whitechapel

He will be found if the police wanted him, so, He will not rescue everything by giving a false adress, a little changing in his name will make all what he needed

and that worked!

we couldn't know who was Cross till the 21 century! amazing, isn't it.

Rainbow°

Actually we could have. Just Nobody bothered to check.

Steve

Comment

But Steve, you have to excuse me of not being a part of this group who only believe in the C5.. you have to excuse everyone that think Tabram is a ripper victim, and I may dare to say, those who believe Tabram is a ripper victim are more than those who believe Stride was

Rainbow°

No because I also think she was. But it is us who has to prove so.

That's how history and science works. The accepted view stands until it is successfulmy challenged and shown to be wrong.

We can't just rip up the rule book because we don't like it Rainbow.

Steve
                    Last edited by Elamarna; 06-23-2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

The two reactions were NOT the same, even if you cried to make them so..

Cried?

Whereas Diemshutz went himself and told his wife and the others about what he found there , Paul was hurrying to the scene of the murder when he spoted Lechmere standing where the still bleeding woman was.

First, Paul was hurrying to work, not the scene of the murder. He'd no idea anyone was lying on the pavement. Paul showed no interest in becoming involved. He tried to avoid Cross. Cross had to make an effort to get his attention and ask him to come see. Thus, both men found something amiss, a woman lying on the ground, and made an effort to inform another person of that fact. It's fairly simple. Although, simple, likely explanations - as you well know - have no place when it comes to this "Lechmere business".
                      That makes all the difference between the two cases, even if you cried making them the same.

Again with the crying? What in God's name are you saying?

Rainbow°
                      Bold above.

Comment

But Steve, you have to excuse me of not being a part of this group who only believe in the C5.. you have to excuse everyone that think Tabram is a ripper victim, and I may dare to say, those who believe Tabram is a ripper victim are more than those who believe Stride was

Rainbow°
                        In fact there are many students of the crimes that continue to question the validity of The Canonical Group as has been generally accepted over the years, personally I don't see any more than 2 or 3 victims being potentially connected by a single lone killer. I don't see Tabram as a legitimate candidate, although I do see great similarity with some of the prior murders in the murder of Alice Mackenzie.

I think its prudent to remember that any connection by killer of Polly Nichols through Mary Kelly is theoretical, there is no evidence at all that connects even 2 of the victims by killer.
                        Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                          Couldn't be easier!

Lechmere was found with the body because he made the choice not to walk away and hide.

John Richardson found Annie Chapman's body alone. He could have killed her then gone for the police.

Louis Diemschutz found Liz Strides body alone. He could have killed her then dashed into the club pretending to be upset about finding a body.

John Reeves found Martha Tabrams body alone. He could have killed her and then gone for the police.

All of the above were definately alone with a dead woman and so could have killed her.

The only 'case' against Lechmere is his presence. He gave a name that he'd used before........so what! It helped him not one jot!

What is this nonsense about a 'Phantom Killer?' What you are basically saying is that it's better to name someone who was actually there, than to say the infinitely more reasonable 'there is, as yet, insufficient evidence against any suspect to approach confidence in naming him.'

And of course Kosminski once lived next door to the stride murder. Literally!

Proves nothing

Steve 8
                          Last edited by Elamarna; 06-23-2017, 05:56 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

• The 'case' against Lechmere wouldn't have gotten within a 100 miles of a court. Because there is no case. Every single aspect of these events is explained without recourse to 'cunning plans' or 'assumptions of psychopathy' or semantic twists like 'the word together could mean not actually together but....'
                            Neither Robert Paul, the police or the Coroner's Inquest felt even the slightest 'concern' over Lechmere's role in events. And neither do most people now.

To be honest I'm tempted to suggest that we start calling him Cross again as that was obviously the name he used in everyday life and therefore the name that he himself preferred!
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              And of course Kosminski once lived next door to the store murder. Literally@

Proves nothing

Steve 8

Herlock
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Steve, can you show me at which point in time history has established the C5 theory?!

They were talking about the whichapel killer in the press all the time at that period without limiting this series to only 5.

I realy want to know when exactly history and science gathered a group of only 5

That was not the opinion of police offecers at the time too

Rainbow°

Comment

Working...
                                X