No announcement yet.

Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a representative of Gallifrey's C.I.A. (Celestrial Intervention Agency), I am pleased to see our campaign of disinformation is proceeding nicely.

Has anyone tracked down a census report for a household containing a green-skinned lady, a human maid, and a potato-headed butler?
    No?
    Good...
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

I don't know what US immigration authorities made of this one....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        I don't know what US immigration authorities made of this one....
        Sorry, but I think it's clearly a fake, Five foot six is far too tall for a dalek.

Comment

Yes Chris, but you wouldn't expect a dalek to tell the truth. I mean, length of time intends to remain in US : 'until all inhabitants are exterminated' might raise an eyebrow or two.

Comment

Wait... Daleks are from Canada?! That doesn't seem right... ??
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
              Wait... Daleks are from Canada?! That doesn't seem right... ??
              Judging from Ancestry.com, most of them are from Yorkshire...

Comment

DR WHO : Oh no! You've exterminated him.

DALEK : There's nowt wrong with 'im.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  DR WHO : Oh no! You've exterminated him.

DALEK : There's nowt wrong with 'im.
                  I must admit I was wondering what a Pythonesque "Four Yorkshire Daleks" sketch would sound like.

Comment

"We had to exterminate th'entire universe using nowt but a boomerang. If we missed it were 15 billion years before it came back. AND we had to do it before th'opening titles."

"You had boomerang? You were pampered. We had to exterminate cybermen using a piece of string. We never had no spaceship - we used to stand on a volcano and wait for it to erupt..."

Comment

Within an hour of reading this column I came across this article, in a completely unrelated search.

In August we were delighted to share this Dallas couple's Doctor Who themed engagement photos. Since then, they married and spent the perfect honeymoon in the UK (partly aboard the TARDIS)!

Comment

Apparently the BBC are getting complaints that 'Dr Who' has a gay agenda.

"Effeminate! Effeminate!"

Comment

Beowulf: Splendid article, thank you for the link.

Robert: Probably less of an "agenda" under Moffat than with the previous show producer, I 'd think. After all, it was John Nathan-Turner who insisted "there is no hanky-panky in the TARDIS!" Tell that to The Ponds, who apparently found time for both hanky and panky while traveling through all of Space and Time...
                          ---------------
                          ---------------

Comment

I must say that I have never visualised the Doctor as a sexual creature at all. Avuncular, wacky, comical etc, but not sexual. The idea of the Doctor falling in love with/lusting after anyone fills me with horror. They'll be bloody hugging each other in the Tardis next.

Comment

Back to lesbian lizards ...

There's a question, though. Has there ever been a gay (male) alien on Doctor Who? Surely there must have been, but I can't immediately think of one.

Comment

Love your byline

Comment

Working...
                                X