Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Pierre;384529]
    Originally posted by David Orsam View Post

and that there is evidence for the witness having been silenced in the courtroom.[/B]

Pierre,

No one silenced, a very brief description was given, the Jury were then asked if they wanted details, they said no.

Why silence a witness who has seen nothing of any significance, you made it very clear that Lawende was unimportant:

Originally posted by Pierre View Post

The statements of Smith and Lawende are not significant if you ask me.

Kind regards, Pierre
    I raised this issue with you in the thread "Lawende was silenced" post #18, which you completely ignored.

Rather than repost the whole post, just the final question.:

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Therefore I have to ask, if less than a month ago you were saying how unimportant Lawendes description was, how does it now become a matter so important it is official silenced in your view?

Steve

Comment

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

[QUOTE=Elamarna;384569]
      Originally posted by Pierre View Post

Pierre,

No one silenced, a very brief description was given, the Jury were then asked if they wanted details, they said no.

Why silence a witness who has seen nothing of any significance, you made it very clear that Lawende was unimportant:

I raised this issue with you in the thread "Lawende was silenced" post #18, which you completely ignored.

Rather than repost the whole post, just the final question.:

Steve
      Pierre avoiding answering a specific question? Pierre disappearing when a glaring inconsistency in his vaunted logic is pointed out?

Where has he gone? I do hope he is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
        Pierre avoiding answering a specific question? Pierre disappearing when a glaring inconsistency in his vaunted logic is pointed out?

Where has he gone? I do hope he is OK.
        In fairness to him, he did answer this question in another thread. He said that he only realised the significance of Lawende's evidence after he found the newspaper report which said he had been asked not to testify about the dress of the man he saw.

Clearly, this discovery got him very excited, thinking that Lawende was silenced because the man he saw was dressed in police uniform (he ignores the fact that Lawende said the man was wearing a peaked hat) but unfortunately he was unaware of the solid evidence revealing that Lawende would only have said that he saw a man who looked like a sailor.

Comment

Working...
        X