Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think William Herbert Wallace was guilty?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    I’ve just read this in the trial transcript. It’s from William Henry Roberts:

“There were four £i notes ? — ^Yes.

Did you find any blood upon them ? — I found blood on
    the one which is right in the middle of the bundle.

Was there any blood on the outer one ? — No blood on
    any of the others.”

If Qualtrough/Mr X took the notes from the vase and decided that they were useless how could he have transferred blood onto one note in the middle of the bundle (which obviously means that the blood was wet) and not transfer blood onto the outer notes?

It seems impossible to me?
    Good point. Suggestive of a stager rifling thru notes, not a genuine attempt to take them or see what they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanSherlock View Post
      It is rare I see someone get owned and destroyed on the internet as bad as Rod is getting embarrassed here. I mean, wow
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Good point. Suggestive of a stager rifling thru notes, not a genuine attempt to take them or see what they were.
        Thanks AS.

There would have had to have been a time gap which allowed the blood on the one note to dry before it was put back or there would have had to have been blood on two notes.

This surely kills our sneak-thief?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

And Wallace putting bloody evidence of his crime on them for no earthly reason, of course.... except to deliberately incriminate himself.

Welcome to Planet Weird, people...

Nah, as Roberts went on to reply...
          "HEMMERDE: A suggestion was made to-day that somebody, by picking them up, might have put blood upon them ; anybody who had blood on their hands, picking them up from the mantelpiece. You heard that?
          ROBERTS: Yes, but they did not put this blood on. "

In other words, the notes are a red herring. The criminal did not touch them. There was old blood already on one [we've all seen notes with traces of blood in our time], or just possibly there was another bungle by the Police, and bloodstains got on one, innocently or otherwise, before they arrived on Roberts' desk some time later.

Keep applauding each other's pratfalls, btw. It's hilarious!
          Last edited by RodCrosby; 03-06-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RodCrosby View Post
            And Wallace putting bloody evidence of his crime on them for no earthly reason, of course.... except to deliberately incriminate himself.

"HEMMERDE: A suggestion was made to-day that somebody, by picking them up, might have put blood upon them ; anybody who had blood on their hands, picking them up from the mantelpiece. You heard that?

In other words, the notes are a red herring. The criminal did not touch them. There was old blood already on one [we've all seen notes with traces of blood in our time], or just possibly there were another bungle by the Police, and bloodstains got on one, innocently or otherwise, before they arrived on Roberts' desk some time later.

Why don't you write a book if your theory is so obviously "the correct solution"?

Should be easy for an accomplished genius like yourself to find a publisher

You can close this case once and for all.

Ps. How does it feel that you cannot convince a single person of your theory? The one person you met in real life to try to convince apologized for your behavior to me and intimated you're nuts. How does that feel, scholar?

Comment

• Someone else is writing it...

I'm working on the TV/radio angle at the minute...

And we had a good laugh about certain bizarros on this forum too!

Comment

Someone else is writing it...

And we had a good laugh about certain bizarros on this forum too!
                Like grown men who post cringey videos of themselves driving alone reenacting crime scenes or flying alone to prove to strangers he's feuding with he has hobbies?

Ah yes "working" on it...

Where was Mrs. Stringer in those videos? I guess there isn't one, big surprise.

Comment

• I've been around the internet long enough to know not to expose my loved ones to... weird stalkers.

Comment

In other words, the notes are a red herring. The criminal did not touch them. There was old blood already on one [we've all seen notes with traces of blood in our time], or just possibly there was another bungle by the Police, and bloodstains got on one, innocently or otherwise, before they arrived on Roberts' desk some time later.

Im sure that somewhere on here you said that Qualtrough wouldnt have bothered with the notes upstairs because they were worthless? Now they are a red herring which the criminals didn’t touch?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• And you can keep posting quotes where you conveniently leave out the parts that prove you wrong.

No reply on that one I see

It’s all falling apart Rod.

Give up........you’ve lost
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I've been around the internet long enough to know not to expose my loved ones to... weird stalkers.
                        So you moved out
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I've been around the internet long enough to know not to expose my loved ones to... weird stalkers.
                          You certainly have .... tens of thousands of posts on political forums. Many of which are absolute tin foil level conspiracy garbage.

Youve also revealed your lack of a life a few times...You have no loved ones pal. All you got is posting crapola online.

Comment

Gotcha!

Your very first post. The unveiling of the plan:

Qualtrough runs upstairs and quickly searches around for further valuables. In the middle-bedroom he finds a jar. "Just my luck! Stinking 'Treasury Notes' - about to be phased out, and probably traceable in any case... Leave this crap [Parry, you bloody idiot...]"

He’d have had to have handled them to see what they were. They were inside a jar!

But now they’re a red herring and they didn’t touch them.

Make your mind up Rod
                            Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 03-06-2018, 02:45 PM.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                              Gotcha!

Your very first post. The unveiling of the plan:

Qualtrough runs upstairs and quickly searches around for further valuables. In the middle-bedroom he finds a jar. "Just my luck! Stinking 'Treasury Notes' - about to be phased out, and probably traceable in any case... Leave this crap [Parry, you bloody idiot...]"

He’d have had to have handled them to see what they were. They were inside a jar!

But now they’re a red herring and they didn’t touch them.

Make your mind up Rod

His theory is "consistent with all the facts" and therefore "the correct solution".

Comment

• Yeah, like all rational and reasonable people, I correct my errors, which are only ever minor and far inbetween...

"Gotcha", my arse.

Comment

Working...
                                X