Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
    Hi Jason,

I have been giving serious thought to responding but I'm tired of responding. Not due to you or your point of view - it's just the subject is annoying and any response by us seems pointless.

So, I have come to the conclusion that I'll read this thread, and if I can explain some point I'll do so. Otherwise, no reason to extend commentary so early in this Presidency on the Donald.

Jeff
    Fair enough. I feel as if im occasionally piping up in this thread simply to give an alternate point of view, and I find myself becoming repetitive and tiresome. If I find myself tiresome I can't imagine what others think of my posts. Let's face it we are not going to change one anothers opinion. All I shall say is it's very easy for threads such as this to become an echo-chamber.

Comment

• Why can't Democrats figure out that running another lame campaign about being offended is going to give them the same result?
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Seems that trump has been holding meetings with his intelligence and security teams in Public at Mar-A-Lago. Waiters and bystanders were standing behind him while he and Abe were filing through intelligence information from the CIA and the Military. This is all over facebook. People getting their mobile phones out to use the flashlight function (we all hope and not film or photograph) to be able to read the documents in the fading South Florida light.

How excruciatingly stupid is this guy really???

"Lock him up, Lock him up, Lock him up!"
        Last edited by Svensson; 02-13-2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• News said White House assures us the President was fully briefed on the North Korean situation in a secure location PRIOR to the dinner, and that no classified material was out in the open at the restaurant.

I think Mr. Trump doesn't realize how a President's public image is so important to how we perceive how he does his job.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

• Michael Flynn, Trump's national security adviser, has resigned over information that his meetings with Russian representatives prior to the inauguration may have left him liable to blackmail. There is an interim adviser, and others are being considered for his replacement.
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

• And President Trump still hasn't released his tax returns, which would determine the extent of any Russian interests he might have. For instance, in 2008 Donald Trump JR stated:

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the U.S, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets." http://www.eturbonews.com/5008/execu...ew-emerging-ma

Comment

• Mr. Trump says "people don't care" about his tax returns, so he's not going to release them.

Some people are requesting them now, though, while others are blocking the effort.
                ---------------
                ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                  Michael Flynn, Trump's national security adviser, has resigned over information that his meetings with Russian representatives prior to the inauguration may have left him liable to blackmail. There is an interim adviser, and others are being considered for his replacement.
                  Flynn did not decide to meet with the Russian's all by himself.
                  He did so because he was advised to, so who advised him to? Who else....

If it is discovered that Trump knew about all this in advance they finally might have something with which to impeached him.
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

If it is discovered that Trump knew about all this in advance they finally might have something with which to impeached him.
                    On the radio here that the Don, Don, knew all about at least prior to the election.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

"Finally"? We are barely three weeks into his term

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
                          Major name problem that Spicer bloke.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• It sure is fun to watch the Democrats get their hopes up.
                            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• "Donald Trump Versus the World" by John Cassidy in The New Yorker

From a constitutional and moral perspective, the country now faces a momentous question: How far did the Russian penetration of Trump’s campaign go?

Meanwhile, the latest daily cartoon in the magazine by Tom Toro --

Christopher T. George
                              Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                              just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                              For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                              RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

• Article from the Associated Press re yesterday's press conference:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Aggrieved and spoiling for a fight, Donald Trump used a marathon encounter with reporters Thursday to denounce the "criminal" leaks that took down his top national security adviser and revived questions about his own ties to Russia.
                                ---------------
                                ---------------

Comment

Working...
                                X