Actress Glenne Headley dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actress Glenne Headley dies

She is best recalled as the "pidgeon" targeted by Michael Caine and Steve Martin in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels", who turns the tables on both of them. I was fortunate to see her in a production on Broadway in 1984 of "Arms and the Man" with Kevin Klein and Raul Julia. More recently she appeared in television shows, and was Lt. Stottlemeyer's wife (who in the series eventually divorces him) on "Monk".

R.I.P. Ms Headley.

Jeff

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
    She is best recalled as the "pidgeon" targeted by Michael Caine and Steve Martin in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels", who turns the tables on both of them. I was fortunate to see her in a production on Broadway in 1984 of "Arms and the Man" with Kevin Klein and Raul Julia. More recently she appeared in television shows, and was Lt. Stottlemeyer's wife (who in the series eventually divorces him) on "Monk".

R.I.P. Ms Headley.

Jeff
    R.I.P. Dear lady.

(how old do you know Jeff?) I would have thought still youngish.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Actually she was youngish. She was my age: 63. She was apparently well liked in the acting community, and had not been doing much work in the last decade because she preferred being with her family. She sounds like a very nice woman.

Comment

Working...
      X