New piece of evidence found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall be monitoring this Pierre,

I hope you have understood what you interpreted.

Monty
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
      Can administration please put a stop this nonsense. How much bandwidth has to be wasted? Enough is enough.
      I wholeheartedly concur!

To quote from "Blazing Saddles" this is "Genuine frontier gibberish"!

Comment

Why are people bothering with this Pierre geezer?

He's obviously a total tosser.
        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
          To my friends on here - Walk away & return at a time when this nonsense is over, you are too smart to be taken in by this provocative tease.
          Never mind that officially no information, no data, no conclusion could possibly be worth this kind of buildup. Even bulletproof evidence revealing the real killer is going to seem like a disappointment after all this.

Manage your flow bro... you are engaging in theater and you know it, so do it well. The third act has to be as good as the first and as of now you have written yourself into a colossal letdown. No one forgives a flop. Stop orchestrating one.
          The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
            Manage your flow bro... you are engaging in theater and you know it, so do it well. The third act has to be as good as the first and as of now you have written yourself into a colossal letdown. No one forgives a flop. Stop orchestrating one.

Act 1- A mild mannered and well meaning SCIENTIST moves to a new town full of mean and bitter people all devoted to a single topic of study. The natives do not take kindly to his mannerisms. He pushes on because despite his reservations he knows his is right.
            Act 2- The SCIENTIST teases out his theory and tries to befriend the nasty towns folk who tire of his games. Just before the intermission he emerges triumphant as all bask in the glory of his revelations. This act is very long and needs a good edit.
            Act 3- The nasty townsfolk poke holes in his theory wide enough to drive a military convey through and burn the rest of it to the ground. The SCIENTIST is undeterred and there is something about truth and people not willing to face it blah blah blah.

The third act is going to be everyone's favorite. The inevitable sequel, hopefully a musical, will be unbearable though.
            I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

and a truly fitting song could be The Sundays "Here's Where The Story Ends".

Comment

The one thing I see that keeps being repeated isn't his research but the fact that he, and he alone, has found all this information that other Researchers have missed. I think this is more about ego than it is attention.

For some reason he feels the need to 'stick it' to the people who have an interest in Jtr and let us all know how much better he is than us.......that is if we believed him.
                It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                  Sorry to hear your theory is stronger, but congratulations on the find.

Can you post a picture of it for us?
                  Hi PcDunn,

I wish I could. But I am not ready for that yet. I am sorry.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    Hi Pierre
                    Interesting. is it a letter or writing purportedly by the killer?
                    Is it the Goulston street graffiti? Or have you already stated you think the GSG was from the killer?
                    Hi Abby,

It is a writing but not the GSG. I strongly believe that he wrote the GSG and there is a very good reason for thinking he did so.

Regards Pierre

Comment

I strongly believe that he wrote the GSG and there is a very good reason for thinking he did so
                      Is that because he was pissed off with Jewish men who interrupted his murder of Stride (Lipski!). - He said they should not be blamed for nothing. If they didnt interrupt him he wouldnt have had to kill Eddows. Or at least thats what his warped mind told him, always trying to blame someone else.

Comment

[QUOTE]It is a writing but not the GSG[QUOTE]
                        Did you match the Lusk letter with anyones handwriting? anyone we know??

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                          Hi,
                          If I had hair, I would be pulling it out..
                          Pierre do you not realise,, that this way of correspondence, is extremely annoying to the majority of us ..talking in riddles.?
                          Nobody expects you to disclose a theory that you have an intention of publishing, if this is your adjective,best of luck to you, but please refrain from the term ''data'', and ''I have discovered'', if you cannot discuss its relevance.
                          Regards Richard.
                          Post of the week.

I don't even know what he means by Data.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                            Hi Abby,

It is a writing but not the GSG. I strongly believe that he wrote the GSG and there is a very good reason for thinking he did so.

Regards Pierre
                            Thanks Pierre
                            Do you think he wrote any letters like dear boss or from hell?

BTW I also think the GSG was written by the killer.
                            "Is all that we see or seem
                            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Well

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              Post of the week.

I don't even know what he means by Data.
                              That character on Star Trek way back??
                              From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                              "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                                Thanks Pierre
                                Do you think he wrote any letters like dear boss or from hell?

BTW I also think the GSG was written by the killer.
                                Hi Abby,

I do not think he wrote the "Dear Boss letter" or the "From Hell letter".

A reason as to why I don´t think so is that I can only allow myself to think he wrote letters before the murders containing facts only the killer could have known about.

And by the way, none of these letters matches the handwriting of the person I think was the killer.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Working...
                                X