Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

I realize the difficulty in believing such a claim, but this is no joke. The day has arrived. The case has been solved, and has it ever!

Vincent van Gogh was not as he seems. He was a much darker character, and he was a murderer long before he created the Jack the Ripper persona to kill by.

Vincent was transferred to London in May of 1873 at the age of 20. It was believed he first lived in the Battersea area. He then moved to Brixton in August, and on Sept. 5, the pieces of a woman's body were found in the River Thames. It was believed the parts were thrown in at Battersea. Vincent had moved and then had murdered. Vincent van Gogh was both Jack the Ripper and what is known as the Torso Killer.

I made a discovery and matched up Van Gogh's letters and life to Jack's letters and deeds, and I wrote a book about it. It took 3 years to complete the research and another 2 years to write the book. I then finished it mysteriously and wonderfully on Nov. 9, 2011--the anniversery date of Mary Kelly's murder.

The discovery involved finding hidden images in a Van Gogh painting that relate to Mary Kelly and Jack the Ripper--difficult to believe, but very much true and astounding.

Title of the book: VINCENT ALIAS JACK
    Author: Dale Larner
    Estimated release date: July 2012.

The matches are remarkable and the evidence is solid. Watch the videos and see the hidden images in the painting at:
    http://www.vincentaliasjack.com

Enjoy the adventure.

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/dale.larner

Facebook Book Page: http://www.facebook.com/VincentaliasJack

My Website: http://www.dalelarner.com
    Last edited by Vincent alias Jack; 02-03-2012, 08:54 AM.

You've got jack the painter, at last.

Comment

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Hi Neil. I can see you're impressed.

Comment

Hi Dale

Um wow, this is...different!

Was Van Gogh not in Arles in 1888. Seems like there is quite a lot if information on his whereabouts?

Good luck with your book.

Tj
          It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Originally posted by tji View Post
            Good luck with your book.
            Tj
            Hi Tracy. No worries, it will sell good.

Comment

Actually, it's a known fact that Michelangelo was the Ripper.
              Best regards,
              Maria

Comment

Wrong century Maria

Tj
                It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Was his brother the dancer Tan Gogh

Comment

Originally posted by mariab View Post
                    Actually, it's a known fact that Michelangelo was the Ripper.
                    Absolutely, Maria. The famous fist-******* he has painted (which he called his "punishment", for he was both Catholic and gay) is clearly a reference to Emma Smith.

Comment

Years ago this was discussed on Casebook - I really cannot remember the date or the name of the thread. This was not argued as a serious case for Vincent being involved, but the synchronicity of some of the events was noted as interesting. During the autumn of 1888 Vincent was certainly undergoing a deeply disturbing, arguably psychotic, episode and it was in December of 1888 that he had, in effect, a breakdown and the famous ear cutting episode occurred.
                      I remember the following possible correspondences were notedL:
                      The time - the autumn/winter of 1888
                      The ear cutting - reminiscent of the threat in the Dear Boss letter and the injuries on Eddowes
                      The involvement of a prostitute in the ear cutting episode

However, in the spring of 1888, Vincent moved to Arles and he was there for the whole of that year and into the next. Not only that, some of the iconic Van Gogh paintings were painted in Arles during this period. One such is the bedroom scene with the bed and rush chair.
                      Even more precisely, one of the famous sunflower paintings (Vase with Twelve Sunflowers) was painted in August 1888 and the exterior scene, "Cafe Terrace at Night" in September 1888.
                      Vincent was a regular correspondent, especially to his brother Theo, and numerous letters exist from him in Arles during the crucial period.

During his time in England Vincent lived and worked about a mile from where I live - he was a teacher in Ramsgate at a private school. The building, now a private residence, still exists, and now bears a blue plaque in honour of his time in the town. Because of this I have taken a moderate interest in Vincent and his work. On that basis I feel reasonably qualified to say that this "theory" is not only a non starter on every front, but dishonours the memory of a mentally tortured man of genius.

Comment

Letters from Arles 1888 on relevant dates
                        30 August to his brother Theo
                        1 September to Theo
                        8 September to Theo
                        29 September to Theo
                        1 October to Theo
                        10 November to Theo

As an example the letter from Arles of 8 September, the day of the Chapman murder, can be read in full at

where you can browse all the other letters as well

Comment

Regarding Vincent's time in Ramsgate:-
                          "During a period of increased religious emotion, Vincent Van Gogh taught French amongst other things as a supply teacher at a school at 6 Royal Road and boarded at 11 Spencer Square for a period in 1876. He made some sketches of the view from his lodgings overlooking the harbour. The proprietor of the school relocated to Isleworth, Middlesex. Vincent decided to walk to the new location, which took 3 days via Canterbury and Chatham. This new position did not work out, and Vincent became a nearby Methodist minister's assistant in wanting to "preach the gospel everywhere".

Comment

research

Hello Chris. Thanks for posting these. Good old fashioned research always trumps speculation and theorising.

Thus did the "PAV" theory meet an inglorious end too.

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Scott View Post
                              Letters from Arles 1888 on relevant dates
                              30 August to his brother Theo
                              1 September to Theo
                              8 September to Theo
                              29 September to Theo
                              1 October to Theo
                              10 November to Theo

As an example the letter from Arles of 8 September, the day of the Chapman murder, can be read in full at

where you can browse all the other letters as well
                              ha ha ha yea'

it only took 3 mins to screw up a book, that took 3 years to write... oh dear, how careless of the author.

that is, if this post isn't just a silly hoax instead

Comment

Working...
                              X