Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert Bachert - his signature

Of no importance as regards evidence, this may be of interest to some
    This is the only example I have found to date of Albert Bachert's signature.
    Attached Files

Thank you so much for this, Mr. Scott. Might I ask what kind of document this is?

Now, if we still had that wall at 13 Newnham Street, to compare the writing! (Just kidding.)

I don't have Letters from Hell with me here in Chicago, and I don't recall if the alleged Ripper postcard in red ink addressed to "Mr. Toby Baskett of 13 Newman Street, Whitechapel" allegedly received by Bachert is reproduced there. I think this is discussed on pp. 99-100?
    Best regards,
    Maria

Comment

He was one of the witnesses at the marriage of his sister Augusta to William Collinson in March 1884
      CS

Originally posted by mariab View Post
      Thank you so much for this, Mr. Scott. Might I ask what kind of document this is?

Now, if we still had that wall at 13 Newnham Street, to compare the writing! (Just kidding.)

I don't have Letters from Hell with me here in Chicago, and I don't recall if the alleged Ripper postcard in red ink addressed to "Mr. Toby Baskett of 13 Newman Street, Whitechapel" allegedly received by Bachert is reproduced there. I think this is discussed on pp. 99-100?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Chris Scott; 02-09-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X