Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative entrences / exits to #29 Hanbury crime scene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie was known at 29 hanbury according to MRs. richardson. The circumstances of the murder imply the killer was intimately familiar with the yard and schedule of the tenants.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Why is t a relatively good assumption?

There's no evidence Annie had used it before.

She might have said "here I know this lane" and he said "I know a better place the last grl took me, this backyard".

Just as good an assumption in my opinion.
      Gooday gut, since chapman was well known at 29 hanbury it's highly unlikely the ripper led annie there unless she knew him from the building.

Comment

• Here's the thing....Richardson actually admitted he was walking around with a knife in his pocket. No one puts a knife in their pocket by mistake.

Comment

• Richardson freely admitted lots of things; something a guilty person wouldn't do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
            Richardson freely admitted lots of things; something a guilty person wouldn't do.
            That's certainly not an accurate assumption Rose. For one, Richardson didn't admit anything at first. His story repeatedly changed....that's not what happens when someone's being honest. He couldn't even keep his lies straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
              Here's the thing....Richardson actually admitted he was walking around with a knife in his pocket. No one puts a knife in their pocket by mistake.
              Rubbish!
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                Rubbish!
                Gut is that a knife in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Comment

• By the look of it....it appears to be a rusty old butter knife with a broken blade

Comment

• If Richardson was the murderer, then who was the man that Elizabeth Long saw talking to Annie Chapman before she was killed?

Was Mr. Richardson standing around in front of his mom's house with a deerstalker hat on picking up a prostitute to murder and gut in the back yard before he went to work? Ridiculous.
                    Last edited by Vincenzo; 01-27-2015, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Who says Ms Long actually saw the victim and her killer...her ID was far from certain, and as I recall, her timing (0530) is somewhat out anyway if Cadosche is correct...but if the good doctor is correct then they're both out and Richardson's right in the frame...

Comment

• I think witness accounts are the least reliable. Doctors using scientific procedure are likely to be more accurate? The doctors estimate was that Chapman was in the yard when Richardson was. Richardson happen to be right next to the body (if the doctor is correct) and he just so happens to have a knife in is hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                          I think witness accounts are the least reliable. Doctors using scientific procedure are likely to be more accurate? The doctors estimate was that Chapman was in the yard when Richardson was. Richardson happen to be right next to the body (if the doctor is correct) and he just so happens to have a knife in is hand.
                          So you are saying that Richardson is Jack the Ripper?

edit: remember this is a real person. He may be long dead, and outside of this case, just another guy, but this is still his name and reputation we are discussing.
                          Last edited by Vincenzo; 01-28-2015, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincenzo View Post

edit: remember this is a real person. He may be long dead, and outside of this case, just another guy, but this is still his name and reputation we are discussing.
                            Hi Vincenzo

I`m sure the people here are just discussing the possibility of Richardson being the killer. After all, his presence there contradicts the Doctor`s TOD.
                            He even admits to having to remove women from the premises on previous occasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincenzo View Post

I'd advise not visiting the suspects section of the forum where you would likely be seriously offended by all the accusations and theories

Comment

• It's not like we are picking a random celebrity from the 19th century and hanging him as the ripper here....we are talking about a man who was at the exact spot where chapmans murder occurred with a knife in his hand. He changed his story enough times to warrant suspicion from the coroner and was allegedly investigated & "no suspicion could attach to him". Can you name any other suspect in the history of this case who had a knife out at the spot where a dead woman was found and then proceeded to change their story over and over?

Comment

Working...
                                X