Witnesses are no use in JtR case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedBundy13 View Post
    That's simply because I have no clue who the Ripper might have been. Right now I don't even have a suspect or even a leading contender for a suspect.
    Join the Club!

I used to know who JtR was, no doubt in my mind I KNEW who he was,,,, until I did a little bit of research on my own and found him to be, well, not as promising as I had hoped.
    Which is a fine example proving that, the more you learn, the less you 'know'.

Regards, Jon S.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• There isn't enough to point the finger to any one person, but of all our suspects, GH/TOPPY and G.Chapman are closest.

unfortunately to know who JTR is, you'd need to meet him first, because you'd know if he was GH within 10 mins...or even 30 seconds

JTR will not be a ``mr Kippling loving grandad``that every family member adores....... because a savage mutilator like this will be a much darker character, fact, even though he appears ok when you first meet him.

i'm one of those who sais that you recognise evil, but it takes time, the early warning signs are always, `` he's a nice bloke, but a bit odd ``.... all serial killers have this.... they are never Mr Kippling !

therefore even Toppy can quite easily be JTR, because research shows that he too is no Mr Kippling.... the trouble with him though is way too obvious, no more murders whilst he's still around.

JTR could not be anybody..... get this right, there are not that many of our suspects that fit him; at all.

have faith, stick to your guns, because there is no such thing as, ``the more you learn, the less you know``.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

, the more you learn, the less you 'know'.

Regards, Jon S.
        Ha, its funny cause its so true. I thought I knew it all before. The more I find out, it really goes to show me how little I really did and do know.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Malcolm X;202803]

i'm one of those who sais that you recognise evil, but it takes time, the early warning signs are always, `` he's a nice bloke, but a bit odd ``.... all serial killers have this.... they are never Mr Kippling !

I do agree 100% with that. I think JtR in all outwards appearances came off as pretty much normal guy, only after you'd known him for a bit or at least had been around him some would some of his odd traits appear. And I think that the people who knew him back them didnt connect his odd behavior or his wierd ticks with any overtly violent tendencies that would link him to the Ripper. Otherwise the case just might have been solved and a murderer brought to justice. But luckly for us (and this website) that didn't happen. Kidding

Comment

Working...
          X