GSG xmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John G View Post
    You're back Pierre, but you are obviously not the bearer of gifts. Therefore, more like the spectre at the feast!

Therefore, where's my promised Christmas present?
    He gave it. He said the killer used his name, presumably in the GSG and he is Judge something or other though he is no judge and lied about that elsewhere; in another document. So what we have is someone who lied about being a judge somewhere and then used that title in the GSG to say he will not be blamed.

See? It's easy. Ridiculous, but easy.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
      He gave it. He said the killer used his name, presumably in the GSG and he is Judge something or other though he is no judge and lied about that elsewhere; in another document. So what we have is someone who lied about being a judge somewhere and then used that title in the GSG to say he will not be blamed.

See? It's easy. Ridiculous, but easy.

Mike
      Thanks, for this, Mike. Somewhat surprisingly I missed this total gobbledygook reply from Pierre. I'd like to say that I'd expected something more substantive but that, of course, would be a lie!
      Last edited by John G; 12-25-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        Hi John,

as we all can see, you keep using David´s strategy, a strategy he started with early on in this thread to be able to destroy it. That was his own plan, and everyone here can see it. He is now continuing with that and you and GUT have chosen to take up his strategy and do the same.

If you, on the contrary, were able to understand the issue in the thread you would also have something to say about the contents of it.

If you do not understand the contents of it, you can read it again and see if the understanding improves.

When you have done so and can understand the contents, you may perhaps also contribute to the case by discussing the contents with me.

If you choose to do so, you will be most welcome.

Regards, Pierre
        Hello Pierre,

To be frank, you're someone I'm prepared to tolerate, much like a court jester, mainly for my own amusement. However, please understand this: my tolerance is not limitless and, should you fail to continue to amuse me, your posts will have to be consigned to my trash box.

Comment

He gave it. He said the killer used his name
          Sorry, where did Pierre say the killer used his name?

Comment

Hello Pierre,

To be frank, you're someone I'm prepared to tolerate, much like a court jester, mainly for my own amusement. However, please understand this: my tolerance is not limitless and, should you fail to continue to amuse me, your posts will have to be consigned to my trash box.
            This is not the "amusing Pierre" forum. It is the Jack the Ripper forum.

Comment

QUOTE=David Orsam;404146

I do not believe it. It is an historical fact.

It is not another person. That is also an historical fact.

Isn´t it terrible, David? Here you have a source giving an ID corresponding to an ID in the Whitechapel murders case. And it is a lie.

Do you know why it is a lie?

Because the murderer used the name.

Merry xmas, David.

Pierre
              Hello Pierre,

?

Comment

Is that meant to be ironic?

Comment

So what we have is someone who lied about being a judge somewhere and then used that title in the GSG to say he will not be blamed.
                  Pierre told us that the killer wrote the CSG, "To stop the judicial process against him".

Now how that was ever going to work I have no idea but that's what Pierre told us.

Comment

Pierre,

As a gesture of seasonal goodwill, I may be amenable to the role of mentor. However, you will have to demonstrate to me that you have the necessary dedication. Do you think you're up to it?

Comment

[QUOTE=The Good Michael;404207]

And the most interesting thing I think concearning the text in the GSG is:

The reason for the double negative is the two aspects of blame on judges:

The unjust blame on the killer who acted as a judge in his own cause, claiming to be innocent,

and

the blame on the real judges who were to be blamed for the murders.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

And the most interesting thing I think concearning the text in the GSG is:

The reason for the double negative is the two aspects of blame on judges:

The blame on the killer who acted as a judge in his own cause, claiming to be innocent,

and

the blame on the real judges who were to be blamed for the murders.
                        I think I can definitely not say that this does not not make any sense.

Comment

Pierre,

As a gesture of seasonal goodwill, I may be amenable to the role of mentor. However, you will have to demonstrate to me that you have the necessary dedication. Do you think you're up to it?
                          Sure John! Go ahead. What do you want to do?

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                            I think I can definitely not say that this does not not make any sense.
                            No, you can not say that, I agree.

Since the statement that "this does not make any sense" does not make any sense.

Comment

No, you can not say that, I agree.

Since the statement that "this does not make any sense" does not make any sense.
                              I think I can definitely not say that Pierre has not not read my post properly.

Comment

Sure John! Go ahead. What do you want to do?
                                "Curiouser and curiouser!," Cried Alice (she was so much suprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English)." (Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking- Glass).

Comment

Working...
                                X