Vincent Alias Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
    Pffft. Put away the kid gloves. If he wants to tarnish a great artist's legacy with this cockamamie drivel, he has to be prepared for the consequences.
    It is bad dragging the good name of an artist or whoever when they know full well there not Jack. Even if that isn't the case ignorance is no excuse.

Comment

My problem is tha5 he had all the flaws pointed out t9 him back in 2014 (at the latest) but is still trying to peddle the dribble.

Drop the dogs, the images only he can see and address how Vincent Can be in France and Whitechapel at the same time and I’ll give him some respect.

Carry on with obvious BS and expect a caning.

As an aside I admire Steady and Jon supporting his right to have his say.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
        Ah, you mean Blitchy.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          My problem is tha5 he had all the flaws pointed out t9 him back in 2014 (at the latest) but is still trying to peddle the dribble.

Drop the dogs, the images only he can see and address how Vincent Can be in France and Whitechapel at the same time and I’ll give him some respect.

Carry on with obvious BS and expect a caning.

As an aside I admire Steady and Jon supporting his right to have his say.
          Couldn’t agree more GUT
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I was going to quote:

“Carry on with the obvious BS and expect a canine,” but that would have been a bit childish
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I thought this theory had been put to bed long ago but apparently not. It will be interesting to see if Dale's book addresses all the evidence put to him some years ago - particularly about Van Gogh's location at the time of the murders. If he's still citing 'evidence' in the artist's paintings I'm not even remotely interested. If he adduces some bona fide evidence, of course, then it's another matter - but I'm not optimistic. The views of the Van Gogh biographers whom Dale has presumably consulted will be interesting, though probably not supportive of his theory.
              I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                I was going to quote:

“Carry on with the obvious BS and expect a canine,” but that would have been a bit childish
                Nice one.

That genuinely made me smile.

Comment

Psalm 17:7

“Shew thy marvelous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.”

Comment

Now hearing you make that quote explains a whole lot to me.

I suppose that you’re on a mission from god to let the world know that a man truly can be in two places as once! I bet you believe that hurricanes are caused by homosexuality too.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

As usual a yawning, cavernous silence. No explaination of how a man of ‘integrity’ manages to square the circle. You know what I mean Dale? Arles, London, letters, Murders. If you’ve solved it then come and enlighten us. Your ‘theory’ is impossible. Categorically so.
                      Vincent did appear in an episode of Dr Who though so maybe he had a TARDIS?

From an Atheist:

“The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked make themselves a stench and bring shame on themselves.”

Proverbs 13:5

Amen to that.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
                        “Shew thy marvelous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.”
                        "Thou shall not bear false witness"
                        "Is all that we see or seem
                        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                          "Thou shall not bear false witness"
                          Exactly Abby.

Or, from The Book Of Herlock, chapter 3 verse 7

“Thou shall not spout baseless nonesense and expect to get away with it on the Casebook Forum.”
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I just couldn’t resist asking.....any sign of this book yet? Has he raised enough cash?

Dale where are you? Are you having problems raising any interest?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Perhaps the number of stars in "Starry Starry Night" was going to reflect the number of murders he was going to commit.

Comment

Originally posted by Busy Beaver View Post
                                Perhaps the number of stars in "Starry Starry Night" was going to reflect the number of murders he was going to commit.
                                Please don’t give him ideas BB
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X