Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You all for solving my doubts.

A little OT:
    Debra, I saw in here that You're involved in research work also about the Torso Murderer. Whom, needless to say, intrigues me a lot.
    The only books I've been able to find about the topic are Mei Trow's and R. Michael Gordon's ones. Could You suggest some more sources?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    W
    Whoooops... I did it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Aznable View Post
      Thank You all for solving my doubts.

A little OT:
      Debra, I saw in here that You're involved in research work also about the Torso Murderer. Whom, needless to say, intrigues me a lot.
      The only books I've been able to find about the topic are Mei Trow's and R. Michael Gordon's ones. Could You suggest some more sources?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
      W
      Those are currently the only two books on the subject, Wade. Both of these works are based on newspaper coverage of the torso finds.

Comment

I just read this book The Whitechapel Murder Mystery by Rob Hamilton, WHICH IS TOTAL FICTION, BTW. It does have an interesting look at Cutbush's involvement in the murders. Available on Kindle.
        And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Aznable View Post
          Hello all,
          I revive this thread because I'd like to know if there have been any updates in trying to link the two Cutbushes.
          As late as 2012, John Keefe in his "Carrotty Nell" says that MM was actually wrong and the two were unrelated. I wasn't aware of this, so I checked here on Casebook and stumbled across this old thread, thus discovering that this doubt has been around for a while.
          So... any news? Any definitive data for or against?

Thank You, and best regards,
          W
          If you are interested in the genealogy of the Cutbushes you should check out the archived "Cutbush in the 1881 Census" . There is a lengthy discussion there about this interesting family including the fact that there are branches spread out in Australia and other places. Also, an interesting fact is that many of the Cutbush boys were bigamists

Comment

Working...
          X