Just caught up with a "Ripper" program on Deeming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caught up with a "Ripper" program on Deeming

Made some quite credible claims, interesting program.

As with all TV shows though, there is always the chance things have been missed and they only tell you the parts that seem to fit the story! (i saw a similar program, where the suspect being covered was a German seafarer....again, showed decent claims).

Part of the program also showed a couple, who claim to have part of the shawl from one of the victims (might have been Eddowes i think).

(I saw a similar program, where the suspect being covered was a German seafarer....again, showed decent claims).
    Hi Evertonmarc,

This sounds like a programme about Carl Feigenbaum, in which case the presenter was almost certainly Trevor Marriott.

Welcome to Casebook!

Regards, Bridewell.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Ahh thank you Bridewell, thats the one - Carl Feigenbaum - again was interesting - i'm sure the more seasoned and experienced "Ripper" researchers could pick holes in both programs claims, but to someone who has an interest like me, but not much in depth knowledge, i thought they were both good.

On the Deeming programme, the end "Check list" compared to the FBI profiling made interesting reading

Comment

Working...
      X