The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John G View Post
    But that means being selective with the evidence to support your own theory. If you accept the police report then you have to explain why no cachous were spilled outside the yard.
    No it`s not.
    If you would have read my argument, I`m saying the assault took place in the yard, where the cachous were found scattered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
      Maybe if they are not holding anything in that hand.
      Most people's natural inclination, I would have thought, would be to simultaneously open both hands to break the fall.

Foreman of the jury: "Do you think that the woman would have dropped the packet of cachous altogether if she had been thrown to the ground before the injuries were inflicted."

Dr Phillips: "That is an inference the jury would be perfectly entitled draw"

A common sense response. No need to explain things by resorting to convoluted theories and extreme explanations.

Comment

No it`s not.
        If you would have read my argument, I`m saying the assault took place in the yard, where the cachous were found scattered.
        But that means accepting the press account, we're she's described as being pushed through the gate, and rejecting the police account, which refers to her being pulled towards the street, spun round and thrown to the ground, whilst, in your opinion, holding desperately on to the cachous. Moreover, rejecting the police report in this way is the only way you can explain why no cachous were spilled outside the gate.

Comment

Most people's natural inclination, I would have thought, would be to simultaneously open both hands to break the fall.

Foreman of the jury: "Do you think that the woman would have dropped the packet of cachous altogether if she had been thrown to the ground before the injuries were inflicted."

Dr Phillips: "That is an inference the jury would be perfectly entitled draw"

A common sense response. No need to explain things by resorting to convoluted theories and extreme explanations.
          Dr.Blackwell responded to this exact question as he is recalled. What you are doing here is nothing other than quote mining something out of context. It is a Question put to the experts.

Now are going to quote Blackwell's ANSWER in that next part or selectively omit it? The latter means perpetual quote mining this again and again on your part.
          Last edited by Batman; 04-30-2015, 05:18 AM.
          Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

...., which refers to her being pulled towards the street,
            You've been corrected on this several times before.

The man tried to pull the woman into the street

Comment

No it`s not.
              Originally posted by Batman View Post
              Dr.Blackwell responded to this exact question as he is recalled. What you are doing here is nothing other than quote mining something out of context. It is a Question put to the experts.

Now are going to quote that next part or selectively omit it? The latter means perpetual quote mining this again and again on your part.
              Please site where Dr Blackwell states that Stride would have been likely to hold on to the cachous whilst pulled in to the street, spun around and thrown to the floor? I'm afraid you've been quoting Dr Blackwell completely out of context.

Comment

So how did they migrate to thumb and forefinger unless they were magic cachous.
                Explain this in detail to us, because only you and Lynn seem to have any clue what is going on there and remain very ambiguous about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                  You've been corrected on this several times before.

The man tried to pull the woman into the street
                  That's even more fatal to your argument! Now we have Stride holding on to the cachous during a tug of war match!

Comment

That's even more fatal to your argument! Now we have Stride holding on to the cachous during a tug of war match!
                    No, it means your 20+ paged hypothesis involving Stride being pulled into the street needs to now undergo modifications on your part. Your bad analogy of a sport involving two hands isn't an argument here.

Comment

Please site where Dr Blackwell states that Stride would have been likely to hold on to the cachous whilst pulled in to the street, spun around and thrown to the floor? I'm afraid you've been quoting Dr Blackwell completely out of context.
                      You quote mine the question asked by the Jury about the assault in relation to the sweets, refuse to accept he was recalled to explain this, which he did, by saying her hand relaxed in death from a grip she had on them.

Again you claim Stride was pulled into street. hello.....

Lol.

Comment

No it`s not.
                        Why a few people don't just read the inquest in full or a CB dissertation here or a solid book on this part before checking what they post here and reading the replies here, I don't know. Its not hard. The rest of us can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                          No, it means your 20+ paged hypothesis involving Stride being pulled into the street needs to now undergo modifications on your part. Your bad analogy of a sport involving two hands isn't an argument here.
                          He tried to pull Stride onto the street. The fact that he didn't succeed implies Stride was pulling back. Your extreme hypothesis has Stride holding on to the cachous, without spilling any, as she struggles with her assailant as he tries to pull her into the street, spins her around and then throws her to the ground. Dr Blackwell did not suggest that she could have held on to the cachous during this scenario. In fact, he wasn't even aware of this scenario as Schwartz didn't give testimony at the inquest.

Moreover, as Jon points out, her natural, instictive response to being thrown to the ground would surely be to open both hands to break the fall.
                          Last edited by John G; 04-30-2015, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Here's mud . . . on your dress?

Hello Wyatt. Would it also explain why the mud was on the left side--where she was found lying?

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• Is that goose I smell?

Hello Batman.

"It also means she COULDN'T be holding them in the position they found her while she was alive because Blackwell said the hand had relaxed from a gripping position."

Let me guess. They appeared as manna from heaven?

"Anything else is that red herring cooking nicely."

Actually, it's a GOOSE which is cooking--yours. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• touch up

Hello Harry.

"Then Schwartz comes walking by, and it's only then that Pipeman decides to move out, pursuing Schwartz away from the crime-scene. When he returns, BS Man has gone and Stride is in a state, allowing him to offer a 'helping hand'."

PM? He returns and Liz has been waiting all that time? So now they go into the yard, start walking out, then he strikes?

Could use some touching up.

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X