Alphon did not do it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony View Post
    Mate I do not know how much you know of this case but Peter Alphon said something happened in the car that could only be known to himself and Valerie Storie.
    Hi Nick & Tony,

He also said a lot of stuff that is demonstrably untrue, so he was bound to get lucky on one specific in a mountain of dung.

KR,
    Vic.
    Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.
    Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post
      Hi Nick & Tony,

He also said a lot of stuff that is demonstrably untrue, so he was bound to get lucky on one specific in a mountain of dung.

KR,
      Vic.
      Well maybe you have not read the Peter Alphon’s reports of what happened in the car or reconciled them with Valerie Storie’s sworn evidence in court.

I do not understand the term ‘mountain of dung’ on a supposedly educated board you will need to help me here.

Why has no one commented on my submission of Valerie Storie’s court room evidence of selecting Michael Clark as her lover’s killer, her rapist and attempted killer? I find that a bit odd.

Tony.

Comment

I do not understand the term ‘mountain of dung’ on a supposedly educated board you will need to help me here.
        Really Tony, your posting history demonstrates that you are certainly familiar with most english colloquialisms and the association between cattle dung and lies is multi-national. And to deny that "dung" is a euphemism is just beneath you.

KR,
        Vic.
        Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.

Comment

Why has no one commented on my submission of Valerie Storie’s court room evidence of selecting Michael Clark ...
          I think she made a grave error which I don't think should be excused. If you select someone in a line up you should be absolutely certain, and I don't see how she could have been that time.

Also I think she and the police should have realised the importance of voice identification. Even if Michael Clark had gasped a few words of surprise she would probably have realised it wasn't him.

Comment

You already know I'm a postgraduate chemist, so I know what I'm doing.
            Really? How much do you charge per hour and would you be prepared to appear for the defence in any future appeal?

Comment

Of course it does. Woffinden says he had access to all Bindman's documentation, especially when producing the submission for the appeal.
              The submission was some 5 or 6 years before the appeal was actually heard. So wrong again Vic.

Comment

I clearly stated that "I do not think it's completely established that they are deliberately suppressing it to obscure how decisive the match is"
                (my bold)

You seem to be inferring that some deliberate supression may have occurred, but that you did not have enough evidence to suggest that full deliberate suppression had in fact taken place. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by reg1965 View Post
                  Really? How much do you charge per hour and would you be prepared to appear for the defence in any future appeal?
                  I have no need for additional income, thank you.

Comment

The submission was some 5 or 6 years before the appeal was actually heard. So wrong again Vic.
                    During which time there were further submissions and contact.

Comment

I have no need for additional income, thank you.
                      That may be the case, but you could do it pro bono.

Seriously though and what I do find contrary about that is you would turn down the opportunity to see the evidence, inspect it and make a most valid contribution to the case.

You keep knocking on about how much you would like to see it.

And seeing that you obviously know what you are doing, or say you do, it would be truly beneficial to your own needs, without having to shell out a penny for the privilege.

Comment

Seriously though and what I do find contrary about that is you would turn down the opportunity to see the evidence, inspect it and make a most valid contribution to the case.

You keep knocking on about how much you would like to see it.
                        Are you saying that you could and would help me get hold of the report, or are you just trying to score points?

Not that I think for a second that you'd believe any qualified person who expressed an opinion that doesn't entirely correspond with your own.

Who'd want to work with that straitjacket?

Comment

Are you saying that you could and would help me get hold of the report, or are you just trying to score points?

Not that I think for a second that you'd believe any qualified person who expressed an opinion that doesn't entirely correspond with your own.

Who'd want to work with that straitjacket?
                          PM me with your CV along with the details of your previous experience in this line of work (included published articles) and the previous cases in which you have given relevant expert witness testimony and I will give it my utmost attentive consideration.

Best wishes
                          Reg

Comment

hi Tony

off topic but how is the hedgehog?

I went for a teacher training interview today, and i wanted to wear my favourite top, which is a little low-cut, which i usually remedy by wearing a little butterfly brooch to make it less so lol...but i couldn't find my butterfly so instead i found a little hedgehog pin-brooch, and, thinking it may be a good luck sign, wore that instead.

Anyway, it worked, they were very impressed with me and offered me a place even though there are others coming to see them tomorrow, which boosted my confidence after being unwell and out of work for a fair bit!

Just wanted to thank you because i took the story as a sign of good luck and it worked for me.

Jen
                            babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

I only recently became interested in the Haratty case and came to it with a fairly open mind. I have to say I found the evidence I have found so far overwhelming that he was guilty. He struck me as psychopath and like many psychopaths had some charm but no real grasp of the truth or any remorse or feelings for others. Alphon on the other hand may have been a bit wayward and strange but he seemed to be someone with a conscience and some feelings for others, not someone who could carry out such a cold blooded murder and rape. I had a friend like him once, you would tell him a story about something you did and ten minutes later he would be telling the same story to someone else with him as the hero.

I can understand some who refuses to accept the overwhelming evidence that Hanratty was guilty. Its rather like a religion, logic goes out of the window and like religous people if you question their faith with logic they tend to react rather aggresively, it creates a conflict in their brain. I would imagine his family must know by now but it is hard to admit they were wrong after all those years of campaigning, it must be very hard for them its not as if they can be to blame but they must feel the stigma.

There were a lot of coincidences and that can lead to conspiracy theories but its amazing how many coincidences and connections happen in life, unless these can be proved its very unkind to accuse anyone else of involvment.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry63 View Post
                                I can understand some who refuses to accept the overwhelming evidence that Hanratty was guilty. Its rather like a religion, logic goes out of the window and like religous people if you question their faith with logic they tend to react rather aggresively, it creates a conflict in their brain.
                                Well said, Henry. Happens rather a lot on these boards.

If you think it brings out the worst in some people to say that Hanratty was almost certainly the A6 murderer, don't even think about going to the Hutchinson threads and saying that he was almost certainly not Jack the Ripper.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                                X