No announcement yet.

Blameless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the type of prostitute who is "kidnapped" and held by albanian thugs aren't going to be the ones who are strolling the streets to be targeted by a serial killer.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

There are always victims and everyone's to blame.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

North-Korean saying, Mike ?

Amitiés,
        David

Comment

David,

Just something to derail the thread.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Hmmm, you must have crossed the border.
            In case beer would be better in the North.

Am,
            Da

Comment

I just wonder how blameless a person is if they happen to be born in Victorian London to a prostitute, amongst gangs and the poor in whitechapel. Blameless through birth, poverty, no supportive networks whatsoever as the social side would condemn you to that risky lifestyle too. However as with Sutcliffe the Yorkshire Ripper, he was just a calculating serial killer that attacked at opportunity, one of his victims was classed as a prostitute and she wasn't, if i remember correctly she was just a housewife and married mother. It was a shame that they didn't catch him earlier, but it's not easy to catch such a man, it's better that they did catch him eventually, as he would have claimed more victims and lives of women.
              Last edited by Shelley; 04-26-2009, 06:34 PM. Reason: captial letter correction

Comment

Hi Shelley,
                in Sutcliffe's case, it's clear that they could have caught him earlier - if AP is right :

Originally posted by Cap'n Jack View Post
                I now discover that Sutcliffe was in fact flagged a total of ten times in that system which can only mean one thing: he was the killer.
                But the senior police officers in the case, refusing to acknowledge their own information systems, pursued a completely different suspect, much to the horror of the junior officers on the street who had interviewed Sutcliffe and firmly believed him to be the killer.
                Amitiés,
                David

Comment

DVV,
                  All i can say is.....What a surprise!....Still, he was caught & stopped finally.

Comment

Working...
                  X