Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychics

Hi folks

I'm new here so please forgive me if this topic has been covered elsewhere.
    I was just wondering if, given that the present day police are not entirely
    averse to using them in exceptional circumstances, have any so called 'psychics' been brought in to look at the ripper case with the hope of identifying the killer.
    I hasten to add that I don't believe in any such nonsense but as the identification of Jack seems a very remote possibility now, I would be very surprised if somebody had not thought of it.
    By the way congrats to all on this forum...it's great stuff.

psychic identification

Hello Yerk. Yes, many of them have been employed on the case.

The identification? Well, whom do you want it to be?

The best.
    LC
    Last edited by lynn cates; 11-17-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

The problem is that all psychics are either delusional or frauds. Psychic ability doesn't exist except for those who want it to. It's like faeries. Both can be explained by believers, but neither can be proved.

Cheers,

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Psychic

Originally posted by Yerkcod View Post
        Hi folks

I'm new here so please forgive me if this topic has been covered elsewhere.
        I was just wondering if, given that the present day police are not entirely
        averse to using them in exceptional circumstances, have any so called 'psychics' been brought in to look at the ripper case with the hope of identifying the killer.
        I hasten to add that I don't believe in any such nonsense but as the identification of Jack seems a very remote possibility now, I would be very surprised if somebody had not thought of it.
        By the way congrats to all on this forum...it's great stuff.
        Oh, please.....

Comment

Working...
        X