New intrested Ripperologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New intrested Ripperologist

Hey everyone, I recently watched a show on the ripper murders and it really caught my interest.
    Today I went to a book store and purchased two books about the murders that I am reading now.
    I want to make a ripper file on my computer, (pics/docs) anything like that. Is there a .rar or .zip file I could download that has detailed descriptions of the victims deaths and pictures? I know I could go and copy all this at the victims menu but that would take alot of time, could someone maby compile a few things on the victims and zip it?

Thanks and I hope to learn more on the ripper case.

~Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to both the Ripper Casebook and the world of Ripperology.
    Here you will find other's new to the case, and seasoned veterans.
    Everyone here is pretty nice, and will do their best to help.

First off take a trawl through the Introduction, Victims, Suspects, over on the left hand sido of this page.
    Here you will find everything to get you going.

Next up get to know the boards, were to find info, but more importantly were to post.

You will find most know the basics, most know everything but some have their own little area of expertise.

There is also a Private Message function which allows you to contact other members behind the scenes.

In fact once you get on here Mate, you will probably never leave

Good luck with your search.

Mike
    Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mattwilson View Post
      I know I could go and copy all this at the victims menu but that would take alot of time, could someone maby compile a few things on the victims and zip it?
      If you want a copy of parts of the Casebook site on your computer but don't feel like taking the time to do it yourself, they sell DVDs for that purpose.

Dan Norder
      Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
      Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

Hi matt

I think you may find it helpful to hang around here on the message boards and most certainly check out the basic facts/info on the left hand side of the home page!...AND yes Dan's right.... CD's are available

Good Luck!
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Try to avoid the words 'Diary' and 'Bolster'
          Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

.....and Epiphany ......and if you're really not on the ball at some point..... ....try to keep off of Baphomet!

Comment

Thanks guys, I want to get some good pictures of the victims the ones on the victims page are to small anyone know were I can get some larger photos or high res?

Comment

'Er Matt they're the best renditions you'll get..........if you want LARGER ...........'GOOD??????????' ones then maybe you need to get hold of some good Ripper books but I do wonder why you do........

Comment

Originally posted by mattwilson View Post
                  Thanks guys, I want to get some good pictures of the victims the ones on the victims page are to small anyone know were I can get some larger photos or high res?
                  Sorry it's TOO small allegedly for you not totally sure this is the right place to be but we'll help to point you in the right direction

Comment

Hi Matt,

Welcome aboard. You should find some good stuff here, in spite of our recent attack by computer demons. Also be forewarned, some people here like to tease.

Best Wishes,

Celesta
                    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

hehe no prob.
                      I remember one time I found a picture of Mary Jane Kelly on the net and it was colorized and made into high res by someone. I wish I could find it again.

Comment

The ones I was looking at last were the ones with Mary Kellys' lips and trying to reconstruct a picture of her face around them. That was interesting and it's a shame they're gone.
                        Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

There used to be a HUGE Hi Res pic of MJK1 which is matchless....and Stephen produced a colourised version at some point too

Comment

Suzi, you have 90 posts already??

Welcome, Matt. I urge you, also to check out the vast array of info here on the Casebook. It should have just about everything you need.

I wouldn't mention trowels either, if I were you.
                            Mags

Comment

Working...
                            X