Can we profile the Ripper from the GSG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,
    I've noticed that my link to the graffiti-writing serial killer was bad.

His name was Keith Hunter Jesperson, and he communicated to correct a wrong assumption.

Interestingly, he turned himself in after murdering his long time girlfriend (shades of William Henry Bury?).

This (pus much, much more) from http://murderpedia.org/male.J/j/jesperson.htm

"On March 10, 1995, in Washougal, Washington, Jesperson strangled her. She was the only victim he had a link to, which ultimately led police to his trail.

Jesperson was arrested on March 30, 1995, for the murder of Winningham. He had been questioned by police a week before, but they had no grounds to arrest him after he refused to talk. In the days following, Jesperson decided that he was certainly going to be arrested, and after two failed suicide attempts, he turned himself in hoping it would result in leniency during his sentencing. While in custody, Jesperson began revealing details of his killings and making claims of many others, most of which he later recanted. Also, a few days before his arrest, he wrote a letter to his brother."

curious

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
      When is your book due, Dave? Or are you still set on a documentary film? Maybe we can crowd-fund it.
      Still seeking a suitable screenwriter/production company.
      Gets done right,or not at all.
      Not overly fussed.

Spoke to one guy the other month.
      Like others,wanted to change things without looking at the facts.
      Grrr!

Will contact an independent production company in Hanbury Street when I get around to it.

Did you read those links?
      Make sense?

The 1888 Lecture is very interesting,if you can source it.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• I will check the links, though I think you may have posted them before on these boards.The only thing I found on my own was Sutton's obituary. People seemed to have thought very highly of him as a surgeon, medical researcher, teacher, and person. Must look for his lecture.
        From clues I've pieced together from your posts, it could be a fascinating story.
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

• The BMJ obituary is interesting if you take a careful look at it.

Collected works are on Internet Archive,if I remember.

The links posted link Stride to GSG,if you get my drift.

Can cross reference a lot of the cases.

Don't wish to create another Lechmere
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            Hi Jon,

No problems. I've done it myself.

As for pipes, I'll stick to my trusty Meerschaum and some tobacco from the toe of the Persian slipper
            What Jon mentioned, you'd take in other forms, a 7% solution, by injection, was it not?
            These are not clues, Fred.
            It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
            They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
            And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
            We will not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
              The links posted link Stride to GSG,if you get my drift.
              Hi, Dave,
              Would you please expand on this?

Thanks,

curious

Comment

• Originally posted by curious View Post
                His name was Keith Hunter Jesperson, and he communicated to correct a wrong assumption.

Interestingly, he turned himself in after murdering his long time girlfriend (shades of William Henry Bury?).
                Very interesting indeed.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                  What Jon mentioned, you'd take in other forms, a 7% solution, by injection, was it not?
                  I like the location and the name. If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes and rock music you sound like me
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• I passed the doorway in Goulston Street last night, and someone had literally written the word "graffiti" on the shutters. A kind of "meta-vandalism", if you like, which I thought was rather nice. Unfortunately I'd left my phone in my hotel, so couldn't take a picture of it, and by the time I went back there this morning, the chip-shop was open and the shutters were up
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      I passed the doorway in Goulston Street last night, and someone had literally written the word "graffiti" on the shutters. A kind of "meta-vandalism", if you like, which I thought was rather nice. Unfortunately I'd left my phone in my hotel, so couldn't take a picture of it, and by the time I went back there this morning, the chip-shop was open and the shutters were up
                      Nise!

Comment

• Originally posted by curious View Post
                        Nise!
                        My umblest apologys for spellin that wrong, Mishter Lusk
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

LOL! dude you ae on a roll today with the witticisms!!
                          "Is all that we see or seem
                          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

I passed the doorway in Goulston Street last night, and someone had literally written the word "graffiti" on the shutters. A kind of "meta-vandalism", if you like, which I thought was rather nice. Unfortunately I'd left my phone in my hotel, so couldn't take a picture of it, and by the time I went back there this morning, the chip-shop was open and the shutters were up
                            Are you saying that someone erased the word graffiti Sam?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I wish I had gotten there last year when I was in town.

curious

Comment

Working...
                              X