No announcement yet.

The pail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered if Pierre was getting at the possibility of two victims, and the contents of the pail held what remained of the other.

Pros for this idea: Pierre has mentioned that the killer wanted his work to be witnessed by someone, back when we discussed the door in the panel theory.

Cons for this idea: You can hardly get an entire body into one pail, covered with newspaper, unless it was minced very small. If there were remains that did not belong to Kelly, they'd have to be partial, or bodily fluids such as blood or vomit.

Never mind.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
      I wondered if Pierre was getting at the possibility of two victims, and the contents of the pail held what remained of the other.

Pros for this idea: Pierre has mentioned that the killer wanted his work to be witnessed by someone, back when we discussed the door in the panel theory.

Cons for this idea: You can hardly get an entire body into one pail, covered with newspaper, unless it was minced very small. If there were remains that did not belong to Kelly, they'd have to be partial, or bodily fluids such as blood or vomit.

Never mind.
      What I got from what he said is that he was implying Dr. Phillips was the accomplice. I don't see why anyone would argue for two victims at the scene, accomplice or not.

Comment

"oh murder!"

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        What I got from what he said is that he was implying Dr. Phillips was the accomplice. I don't see why anyone would argue for two victims at the scene, accomplice or not.
        Dr. Phillips was Jack's accomplice? Or an accomplice in the supposed cover-up by the police?

Pierre has said previously that the exclamation "oh murder!" may have come from someone JtR brought to see his masterpiece of Kelly on her deathbed. While this has marvelous potential in a drama, I think it raises the question of what became of the witness? (We can probably guess he or she did not live long enough to say much...) But, this is such a jumble I'm sure there's nothing to it.
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Working...
        X