Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff, I think you've cracked it.

Comment

We took my brother to the doctors because he thought he was a chicken.The doctor asked him how long this has been going on "over 40 years "my brother replied."why have you waited 40 years to sort this out" the doctor asked"because we needed the eggs" my mother replied
      Last edited by pinkmoon; 09-25-2013, 08:57 AM.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

I possess the intercom chats at Battlecrease Mansion recorded for posterity

But ... at this time I choose not to divulge the contents

Roy
        Sink the Bismark

Comment

I have nothing to say.

So I said it.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

At 6.00pm on 12th November 1888, George Hutchinson went to Commercial Street Police Station and gave the following statement to Sgt Edward Badham, 31H:

Sgt Edward Badham: I asked George Hutchinson what did he see while standing in the early morning in the court on Dorset street. He claimed he saw a man about 5' 6" and 34 or 35 years of age with a dark complexion and dark moustache turned up at the ends. Course it was dark out and he could hardly see but thought he was wearing a long Astrakhan coat, a white collar with black necktie in which was affixed a horseshoe pin. He wore a pair of dark spats with light buttons over button boots and displayed from his waistcoat a massive gold chain. His watch chain had a big seal with a red stone hanging from it. He had a heavy moustache curled up, and dark eyes and eyelashes, he had no side whiskers and his chin was clean shaven. He looked like a foreigner. He carried a small parcel in his hand, about 8 inches long and it had a strap round it, he had it tightly grasped in his left hand, it looked as though it was covered in dark American cloth. He carried in his right hand, which he laid upon the woman's shoulder, a pair of brown kid gloves. One thing else he noticed was that he walked very softly. The Sgt asked him why he waited 3 days before volunteering his information and why he waited for so long outside Miller's Court that morning?

As for the answers to these questions and the one final most important question posed, 'do you think you saw Jack the Ripper' received by Sgt Ed Badham from George Hutchinson...

Unfortunately, Mr. Hutchinson had rather not say.
            Last edited by Beowulf; 04-03-2014, 07:56 PM. Reason: word change

Comment

Cockney Rhyming Slang?

You don't Fairy?

Comment

I blame the parents.
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

I certainly attribute some responsibility to yours Jason....

All the best

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                    I certainly attribute some responsibility to yours Jason....

All the best

Dave
                    They express their concerns to me on a regular bases Dave.

Comment

I have a family of pigeons from Battlecrease Mansion who I have trained to talk.

But what the Pigeons said, I'd rather not say.

Roy
                      Sink the Bismark

Comment

Will everyone PUH-LEEZ stop not saying anything?! The silence is deafening.

Comment

A performance by William Marx of John Cage's 4'33.Filmed at McCallum Theatre, Palm Desert, CA.Composer John Adams wrote the following in The New York Times r...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
                            If you have anything you'd Rather Not Say, you've come to the right place. The thread is open for posting at your convenience.
                            This thread is still available. If you have something which you'd Rather Not Say, you can say it here.

Go ahead. You'll feel better. Because you can

Roy
                            Sink the Bismark

Comment

Well...
                              Last edited by Robert; 07-27-2015, 02:18 PM. Reason: Rather not say

Comment

I'd rather not say what I think of some theories.

But I usually do.
                                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X