Three Aliases, One Suspect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Aliases, One Suspect

According to my previously mentioned 1980's Collier's Encyclopedia, Vassily Konovavov, Dr. Pedachenko (cited as Alexey Pedachenko), and a certain Andrey Luiskovo are one and the same person. There seems to be no proof each one ever existed, though.

Well then, that would be make me, as an investigator, think that he did it. I mean, today anyone who lied about their name and was involved in a murder would be almost immediatly indicted and taken in for questioning.

I think it's rather obvious, by the way the women were mutilated, that it was a doctor or surgeon who killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy.russell View Post
      Well then, that would be make me, as an investigator, think that he did it.
      I'd investigate further if I were you. Maybe starting with his page in the Suspect's Guide.

There is no evidence that Pedachenko ever existed.

Welcome to the Casebook!

JM

Comment

There's a Dr Eugene [Evgeny?] Pedachenko, a Ukrainian neurosurgeon at Glasgow University. No relation, I'm sure - and certainly not yer man. If he were, he'd be about 150 years old by now
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
          I'd investigate further if I were you. Maybe starting with his page in the Suspect's Guide.

There is no evidence that Pedachenko ever existed.

Welcome to the Casebook!

JM
          Thanks.

Perhaps. I still think it was a doctor. I doubt anyone uneducated could have known where everything was and have the proper tools to do such damage. That's just my oppinion, though.

Comment

Pedachenko, Levinsky, Winberg

Hello all,

Spotted this little thing in the NZ Truth 22 December 1923 Page 6. I do not believe it has been posted before. Apologies if it has.

best wishes

Phil
            Attached Files
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
            Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
            X