X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been silenced.

Hi,

Admin has emailed me and said I can not mention anything about the person I think was the killer anymore. And I agree with Admin that this is the best.

So from now on, you will get to now nothing more about him.

But for those who are allowed to mention their suspects, like Fisherman and all the rest, I wish you luck.

Regards, Pierre
    Last edited by Pierre; 01-21-2016, 12:38 PM.

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi,

Admin has emailed me and said I can not mention anything about the person I think was the killer anymore. And I agree with Admin that this is the best.

So from now on, you will get to now nothing more about him.

But for those who are allowed to mention their suspects, like Fisherman and all the rest, I wish you luck.

Regards, Pierre

Should be easy enough since you have never mentioned him yet.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

1st day back and ready to start a new semester... and see this. What went down in the last month to get to this point, hm?
      there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Thank God!
        “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

If you simply named your suspect no one would have a problem with it, but to insist in "I know who the killer was but I cannot tell" is not very constructive!

If you're waiting for a final piece of data to confirm your theory, then get on with it and tell us who your suspect is when you think you are ready, or publish a book and I'll buy it.

All the best!

Comment

There is a key difference between your suspect and Fishermen's, right? He's named his suspect, debates it, discusses it. What you are doing looks a lot like game playing. I'm not saying that I know you're playing games. I'm saying that it looks a lot like you may be playing games. Some might say it looks a lot like trolling.

Comment

Maybe a theories and speculations thread about a specific line of thinking could be considered, under the suspects umbrella.

You could concentrate all your stuff there.

Just a thought.
              Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
              - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

You haven't been silenced if you agree it's for the best. You are stopping you from going on as you have. You said so yourself. You agree.

I also feel certain that somewhere in the conversation you had with Admin it was mentioned that you are absolutely free to discuss your suspect as long as you are willing to name said suspect and go through the same process every other suspect oriented researcher has gone through. Now if you decided you were unwilling to do that and so are keeping quiet, that's fine. Your choice, and I respect it. But it is your choice. You are not a martyr. You have not been silenced. You made a choice. Live with it.
                The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

And yet for someone who has been silenced, you've yet to shut up. Don't test my patience further and have a nice one month ban to go with the added aggravation.

As Errata stated (correctly, thank you) you were told you were free to discuss your suspect fully and in detail, with names, what you are not free to do is hijack threads and taunt and tease and continue to annoy everyone.

So see you in a month, if you choose to return, if not, as stated to the rest of the boards, I am sure you'll find a home more suited to your needs.
                  Last edited by Admin; 01-21-2016, 03:30 PM. Reason: Admin should not curse, bad Admin

Comment

Working...
                  X