New Study Confirms Hitler Died in 1945

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Study Confirms Hitler Died in 1945

French researchers claim to have put an end to conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Adolf Hitler, after a study of his teeth proved he definitely died after taking cyanide and shooting himself in the head in Berlin in 1945.

c.d.

Personally never had much doubt.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Does this mean that some bloke called Friedrich Schmitt has been scoffing cream cakes in South America all this time?

Comment

Good.
        That'll teach him for trying to kid the Home Guard of Warmington On Sea, the swine.

Comment

Died in 1945? Couldn't have. He was deputy-headmaster at my old school.

Graham
          We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Sadly about 15 years too late.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                RIP.
                RIF, you mean. His English wasn't very good.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Simply proves the Russians had a tooth......probably left there deliberately by Martin Bormann, who slyly left a piece of his own skull under a Berlin bridge

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                    Died in 1945? Couldn't have. He was deputy-headmaster at my old school.

Graham
                    My German teacher looked just like him sans moustache.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Banging on again about Wednesbury weirdness. I once saw an English translation of Mein Kampf in the Age UK shop.
                      That was a puzzle. Bit of light holiday reading for you there folks.
                      A partial answer may have been provided by the BNP, who set out a stall near the George when campaigning for council elections.
                      However, that got 'accidentally' knocked over by a woman.
                      They didn't come back after that.

Comment

You all realize there has been (for the last two years, sadly enough) a television program on the "History" channel in the U.S., about how Hitler reached South American in 1945, and the vast Nazi group planning a 4th Reich, planning to decimate New York City with an Atomic Bomb attack?

Jeff

Comment

Well, Hitler wanted to wake up and find himself king of the hill and top of the heap.

Comment

Back in the 1970's I spent a lot of time working in Germany. On one occasion I stayed for a few days at the flat of an English friend of mine in a suburb of a major industrial city. We had a couple of boozy nights at his regular bar, but on the next night he said we couldn't go there because it was 'booked for a private party', nudge nudge, wink wink. I hadn't a clue what he was talking about, but later in the evening at another bar he told me it was 20 April and the birthday of you-know-who. His favourite bar was closed that evening save to a few, er, 'enthusiasts'.

Graham
                            We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                              You all realize there has been (for the last two years, sadly enough) a television program on the "History" channel in the U.S., about how Hitler reached South American in 1945, and the vast Nazi group planning a 4th Reich, planning to decimate New York City with an Atomic Bomb attack?

Jeff
                              Yes, it is called "Hunting Hitler" and I did watch one episode in which they discovered a bunch of Germans in Argentina, I think, who recalled attending their own school with Nazi flags on the walls. Interesting, but scarcely proof that Der Fueher escaped death.
                              Last edited by Pcdunn; 05-23-2018, 04:01 PM. Reason: Spelling error s
                              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                              ---------------
                              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                              ---------------

Comment

Working...
                              X