• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey: Women Describe "The Perfect Man"

c.d.

They don't want much, do they.

Comment

Where's the bit about not fancying your mother in law?

Dave
      Last edited by Cogidubnus; 05-16-2012, 11:07 PM. Reason: Self-censored

Comment

They've asked the women what qualities they'd like men to have, and thus defined the perfect man. But they haven't asked the women if they want a perfect man. I don't think they do.

Comment

Loves shopping and cries at the movies ? Always on the 'phone to Mum ?

....probably gay...
          http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            I don't think they do.
            I agree, Robert. If they would, there'd be nothing left they could want to change. Anyway, I see I'm over halfway perfect.
            "You can rob me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."
            Clint Eastwood as Gunny in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Comment

Hmm, I kinda like that list.

But I'd be willing to skip #17 & #19.

Cheers,
              Archaic
              Last edited by Archaic; 05-18-2012, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I note the perfect man lacks the following qualities-

honesty
                monogamy
                passitivity
                drug free
                intelligence
                great lover
                gamble free
                housework proud
                halitosis free
                clean body habits
                loves flowers
                does needlework
                knits
                puts dirty clothes in wash basket and finally
                will put up with constant nagging.

In other words- as long as he ticks the 30 boxes above, he
                can have other women, lie about them, be crap in bed, smell of dead body odour, shoot crack, shoot people, beat up his wife, shout and argue, gamble his wages away, have rotten breath, kij flowers, leave smelly socks and dirty underwear anywhere, fart like a trooper in front of the vicar, swear loudly, do nothing around the house and ignore everything his wife asks of him no matter how many times she asks.

Women- you complain that men do much of the above yet when you endeavour to make us perfect dont include the main things you complain about- which goes to show you dont really know WHAT you want!

And then you tell us we dont understand the way you think!

Perfect woman is FAR easier. A sex goddess that does what we say when we say it and how we say it- and NEVER-EVER complains or nags, looks like,smells like and tastes like heaven, doesnt need money and lets ur watch the football in peace and quiet without asking "
                who's he?" every 3 mins.

Oh- and comes with a non commenting mother in law who is so liked that the mice dont commit Harikari by throing themselves on the rat traps wheneves she knocks on the door.
                We men arent that fussy really.

*hands out tin helmets to all males as we sneak off down the pub.

lol

Phil
                Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                Accountability? ....

Comment

Phil, add "makes nice cakes" to that list. Or rather, "makes nice cakes, often."

Comment

I have been married to the perfect man for almost 30 years. He's intelligent, clean of habits, treats me well, thinks I'm still sexy, buys me flowers, provides excellent conversation and tolerates me! What more can a woman want?

Comment

If my man cried in a movie theater, I'd punch him. I don't even cry in movie theaters, he's definitely not allowed to.

(Unless it's Old Yeller or any movie where the dog dies. Then crying is mandatory).

Let all Oz be agreed;
                      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post

...Perfect woman is FAR easier. A sex goddess that does what we say when we say it and how we say it- and NEVER-EVER complains or nags, looks like,smells like and tastes like heaven, doesnt need money and lets ur watch the football in peace and quiet without asking "
                        who's he?" every 3 mins...

lol

Phil

You forgot the automatic inflation pump and patch kit.

Liv

Comment

Women never call themselves perfect. Instead they call themselves pluperfect : "I had been perfect - and then I met you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                            If my man cried in a movie theater, I'd punch him. I don't even cry in movie theaters, he's definitely not allowed to.

(Unless it's Old Yeller or any movie where the dog dies. Then crying is mandatory).
                            Well, there is a sub category of "man cry" movies. Usually sports or dog related. Old Yeller is on the list. Rudy is too. Brian's Song, We Are Marshall, Miracle, really any "triumph over adversity" movie about hyper masculine subjects engaged in testosterone associated tasks. The loss of childhood companions or first loves in combination with the above parameters creates the perfect trifecta of male tears.
                            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Well watching TV as a kid, I'd hide my eyes or leave the room if an animal got into trouble. But I'd be on the edge of my seat watching the Western gunfights.

Comment

Working...
                              X