need help PLEASE!! :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help PLEASE!! :]

i have an outline due tomorro for a research paper on jack the ripper and the whitechapel murders. i have read several books and i just cant seem to come up with a decent thesis. one thats specific yet that allows me to write a paper. i need an argument. please if someone can help me

Maybe this is something to get you going:
    Jack the Local Nobody
    Jack the Medical Man
    Jack the Madman
    Jack the Gentile/Jew
    Jack the Public Shocker
    or perhaps, Why wasn't Jack caught?

Best of luck,
    Frank
    "You can rob me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."
    Clint Eastwood as Gunny in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Comment

What Standard?

What standard of education are you talking about? Primary school, secondary school, college? Give us a clue here?

Comment

Procrastination School, Bob.

PHILIP
        Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
          Procrastination School, Bob.
          So, not the Buck's Row Board School, then. Sit on the fence there and you risked falling three storeys to your death
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

If it's due in tomorrow...........you have no option other than to cut and paste yourself a dissertation!!....World renowned 'authors' have found this to be highly lucrative after all!

Suzi
            'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
              If it's due in tomorrow...........you have no option other than to cut and paste yourself a dissertation!!....World renowned 'authors' have found this to be highly lucrative after all!

Suzi
              Just rip off the front cover of True Face of JTR and chuck in a couple of maps and give them that......
              Regards Mike

Comment

....OR alternatively Mike!!!

Just seal the deal!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Didskit1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	653206

Suz x

Comment

Alternatively-
                  Regard the major suspects (minus Moustaches!)

Name:	Sus.jpg
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	653207

Name:	CatBread.jpg
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	653208 Although bread shopping could be dangerous!!!!

Has 'Whatever 1234' [GOD I HATE "Whatever" as a phrase! ] disappeared?

Obviously Tomorrow did come with or without the 'dissertation'!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Perhaps we should have told 'em the truth about Baphy!
                  Last edited by Suzi; 03-28-2008, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever1234 View Post
                    i have an outline due tomorro for a research paper on jack the ripper and the whitechapel murders. i have read several books and i just cant seem to come up with a decent thesis. one thats specific yet that allows me to write a paper. i need an argument. please if someone can help me
                    By now, you've probably concluded that people don't like being asked to do someone else's homework. Most people are more than happy to answer questions, if a person has already done their own reading and research and are stumped over a particular point. You might ask yourself what it is you personally want to know about these cases. Use that as your guide. Do a little research, then do your outline from that. Outlines are just temporary things, anyway. The more you learn about a subject, the more the outline changes.
                    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Hi Celesta
                      This appears to have TWO threads now!!!!! (something like quick urgent answer I need The answer please (f** F*** s****)

Eek!! The wisdom has been laid!... ......Ohhhhhhhhh Gawd I hope!
                      Last edited by Suzi; 03-28-2008, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Hi Whatever1234-
                        IF there is a serious urgency etc etc and if you have a serious interest here............you've come to the BEST place honestly!
                        Suzi

Comment

Actually............

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                          Hi Celesta
                          This appears to have TWO threads now!!!!! (something like quick urgent answer I need The answer please (f** F*** s****)

Eek!! The wisdom has been laid!... ......Ohhhhhhhhh Gawd I hope!
                          He had started three threads all asking the same thing.

Comment

Oooooooooh Gawd has he?.........................

Comment

This sounds like a young person, and I can't fault a young person for being naive or for being inexperienced in new settings. This is a large site and can be a bit intimidating at first. Still, people need to learn not to put things off until the last minute, although many of us adults do just that. What I don't understand is why they don't look at the Casebook information clearly written in black up in the top left hand corner. Ha! Could one possibly get ideas for an outline there?
                              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X