Sherlock Holmes and the Whitechapel Vampire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherlock Holmes and the Whitechapel Vampire

If you haven't read this book yet, I'll give no spoilers, but just think: What if JtR were an actual vampire? Would definitely clear up the various identifications not matching (remember in Dracula, his appearance changed with whether he had fed recently or not), his ability to commit acts unseen (vampire super senses), the placement of bodies (vampire strength), lack of good blood evidence (duh, the vampire drained them), and his daring escapes (fly away little bat!)

A serious enough mystery to satisfy any Holmesian, and weird enough to be good.

Raven
    And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Originally posted by RavenDarkendale View Post
    If you haven't read this book yet, I'll give no spoilers, but just think: What if JtR were an actual vampire? Would definitely clear up the various identifications not matching (remember in Dracula, his appearance changed with whether he had fed recently or not), his ability to commit acts unseen (vampire super senses), the placement of bodies (vampire strength), lack of good blood evidence (duh, the vampire drained them), and his daring escapes (fly away little bat!)

A serious enough mystery to satisfy any Holmesian, and weird enough to be good.

Raven
    Thank you so much for for the vote of confidence...my author is gratified you found it a good read...he's working on a sequel, you know...

Comment

Working...
    X