False Flag: Jack The Ripper with author Stephen Senise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varqm View Post

Here is my view on Hotchinson, http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=10578,it was because the Kelly inquest was illegally (against the Coroners Act **) stopped.But it would be interesting to hear Stephens view on Hutch.

** On why: http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=10404

-
    Hi Varqm,

Thanks for letting me know about those threads. I'll enjoy setting aside some time and taking it all in.

In terms of your general introductory comments on 10578, they seem quite reasonable, and as far as I know, are among the mainstay arguments of those pesky people I call the Hutchionistas (of which I am one). The material re the Coroners Act 1887 is interesting in that light, certainly.

In terms of my views on Hutchinson, there's a bit in the media - the URLs of which, I vary, by way of signing off my posts.

Better yet, Ripperologist magazine's website (which is a minimalist's dream and so easy to navigate - kudos) has an index section covering all their editions, n.113 to the latest one, n.160. Just have a look at my contributions there. Some of my (limited) posting here at Casebook is Hutchinson related too.

I've provided the hyperlink above mainly for my own purposes as I can never find it when I do a Google search and the only way I can seem to reach it is via the current email renewal process.

Stephen
    Last edited by cnr; 05-19-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
      Not for all of us Stephen, i find it a stretch too far.
      Steve
      Nothing wrong with disagreeing, Steve. Especially after 130 years.

On a side/personal note, another thing which I find interesting about the quote - for all it's apocryphal nature - is that it's the kind of raw and ugly scuttlebutt whose DNA is in keeping with historic Whitechapel 1888. I'd be more worried if it mentioned the top-hat & cape, any Cockney rhyming slang, or an emphatic " bloomin' " or two - that's the kind of stuff I find truly blood curdling.

Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
        No not at all. Perhaps we can get together next Saturday or Sunday morning (your time) to talk more about Hutchinson?

JM
        Thanks Jonathan. I'll email you presently.

Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by cnr View Post
          Hi Varqm,

Thanks for letting me know about those threads. I'll enjoy setting aside some time and taking it all in.

In terms of your general introductory comments on 10578, they seem quite reasonable, and as far as I know, are among the mainstay arguments of those pesky people I call the Hutchionistas (of which I am one). The material re the Coroners Act 1887 is interesting in that light, certainly.

In terms of my views on Hutchinson, there's a bit in the media - the URLs of which, I vary, by way of signing off my posts.

Better yet, Ripperologist magazine's website (which is a minimalist's dream and so easy to navigate - kudos) has an index section covering all their editions, n.113 to the latest one, n.160. Just have a look at my contributions there. Some of my (limited) posting here at Casebook is Hutchinson related too.

I've provided the hyperlink above mainly for my own purposes as I can never find it when I do a Google search and the only way I can seem to reach it is via the current email renewal process.

Stephen
          https://www.tweeddailynews.com.au/ne...mpage/3177827/
          Cool.Thanks for those links.

-
          Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
          M. Pacana

Comment

Working...
          X