General Questions Not Yet Answered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Questions Not Yet Answered

1- JTR victims had no money when found. JTR must have paid them beforehand and had time in every case to take the money back. With bloodied hands? Where would the victims have put the money?

2-What was the type of sex generally asked for? Was it oral sex? Did this put the victims on their knees so strangling or cutting the throat was easy?

3-Kissed victim? Had conversation with another? This shows JTR was not a raving lunatic or frightening looking.

4-Where did JTR hide knife? When did he take the knife out?

How did JTR carry away the organs? Wasn't his hands bloodied?

Originally posted by kwanitaka View Post
    2-What was the type of sex generally asked for? Was it oral sex? Did this put the victims on their knees so strangling or cutting the throat was easy?
    It takes a brave man to whip out a razor-sharp knife and wield it so close to his wedding-tackle Aside from which, it would have been rather tricky to cut someone's throat - especially to the depth that Jack did - from the front.

As to the type of sex generally asked for... I think it's easy to fall into the assumption that Jack's victims were all prostituting themselves at the times of their deaths. We don't know that they were, anymore than we know that Jack didn't vary his approach to suit the circumstance. The prospect of a charitable donation, shelter, or drink would likely have been just as avidly seized by his victims as a commercial proposition for sex.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

musings

Hello K. A few thoughts.

1- JTR victims had no money when found. JTR must have paid them beforehand and had time in every case to take the money back. With bloodied hands? Where would the victims have put the money?

I presume payment was to be AFTER contract was fulfilled.

Unlikely oral. Vaginal would work. Jack merely needed to wait for her to bend down to hitch up the skirt.

3-Kissed victim? Had conversation with another? This shows JTR was not a raving lunatic or frightening looking.

Probably conversation. Likely not too frightening.

4-Where did JTR hide knife? When did he take the knife out?

Coat seems the logical place. Although, one purported sighting or two included a parcel.

How did JTR carry away the organs? Wasn't his hands bloodied?

Possibly. But see Trevor Marriott on an alternative view.

The best.
      LC

Comment

I suppose to be complete there may have been a possibility of hand relief? Stride had a hanky exhibiting what Phillips called "fruit stains." Kelly was given a hanky by Mr A. I assume that the woman would have stood beside the man, so as not to be in the firing line. It still seems a bit dangerous for Jack, though.

Comment

suspect

Hello Robert. Manual sex? Sounds like Aaron Kosminski.

The best.
          LC

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            I suppose to be complete there may have been a possibility of hand relief? Stride had a hanky exhibiting what Phillips called "fruit stains."
            We should perhaps search the Infirmary records for a man admitted suffering from purple piss!
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

What a pity George III died in 1820.

Comment

"Porphyry's a jolly good fellow
                Porphyry's a jolly good fellow
                Porphyry's a jolly good fellow,
                He's full of purple pus..."
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Why, when should he have died?

Graham
                  We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Graham, according to George !V, as early as possible.

Gareth, I have this vision of the physician asking George III for a sample. Later that day at the Palace there is a wine-tasting session, with hilarious results....

Comment

1.) He very probably took his (and whatever money the victims had on them) back after killing them.
                      2.) God knows. Depends on what the punter would've asked for I imagine. Though I'd say vaginal (or it may have been anal in Jack's case so that he could cut their throats from behind).
                      3.) I doubt he was a raving lunatic or frightening-looking, otherwise he would've been pointed out regardless of him being the killer or not. He was very likely an ordinary bloke who acted like any other punter (well, until he killed them and stuff).
                      4.) Hard to say. Though I picture him as hiding it up his sleeve, but that's obviouly speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                        "Porphyry's a jolly good fellow
                        Porphyry's a jolly good fellow
                        Porphyry's a jolly good fellow,
                        He's full of purple pus..."

Poor old George

Comment

Yeah, I was in 1821 and it kept me awake all night. Ba-Boom!.

c.d.

Comment

Hi Lynn,

I think it much more likely that the women demanded the money up front especially considering their clientelle.

c.d.

Comment

Would the men have paid though? I think they'd have wanted their "Pound of flesh"first being destitute as they were I don't think they'd have had much choice about payment

Comment

Working...
                              X