Discovery Special - Jack the Ripper in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Special - Jack the Ripper in America

I recently watched a special on discovery called Jack the Ripper in America. I've always been fascinated by Jack, and after watchin it I got online to see what people where sayin about it. I can't believe no one is talkin about it. Especially on a site like this. They brought in an actual cold case investigator from the New York Police. After watchin I'm personally convinced that James Kelly was Jack the Ripper and he continued his reign of terror in the US. The evidence the investigator found was beyond compelling. I was just wonderin if anyone else had seen it and what your thoughts where.

ecce

Hello Blue. Try this.

The best.
    LC

Comment

I'm Nu 2

Originally posted by BlueEyedDevil View Post
      I recently watched a special on discovery called Jack the Ripper in America. I've always been fascinated by Jack, and after watchin it I got online to see what people where sayin about it. I can't believe no one is talkin about it. Especially on a site like this. They brought in an actual cold case investigator from the New York Police. After watchin I'm personally convinced that James Kelly was Jack the Ripper and he continued his reign of terror in the US. The evidence the investigator found was beyond compelling. I was just wonderin if anyone else had seen it and what your thoughts where.
      Hi, I just joined as an active poster a few days ago after listening to the podcasts at the left. They are terrific in case you haven't listened to them yet. Now, recently I saw a whole thing on Tumblety, another American. But who is James Kelly? What show did you see? Thanks

Comment

Oops

Thanks lynn. Guess I should have searched the forums alittle more thoroughly. Ghoul the show was entitled "Jack the Ripper in America." They played it on the Discovery Channel a few nights ago. Knowin the discovery channel i'm sure they'll play it several more times if you'd like to catch it. James Kelly is one of the many Ripper suspects.

Comment

Working...
        X