No announcement yet.

Who was Jack's first murder poll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Tabram, but I think if the question was "Who did Jack's first attempted murder?" I would have voted Millwood.

Comment

I think Millwood did die as a result of the attack. Doctors in 1888 knew less about medicine than an EMT knows now.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

First murder, I'd say Tabram; first attempted murder Annie Millwood (or someone earlier who isn't known at the moment)

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          Perhaps I'm wrong but when I think of murder, it's the unlawful taking of a human life. I used the word kill in my first post just not to sound redundant with the word murder in the title. In the lead question, I used it for the same reason but "Who" usually means a person unless you are maybe speaking of a pet, I think. Sorry if I was unclear.
          Sorry i was very tired when I first read the poll question. You where clear enough bu ti already had animal torture on my mind from another case I Have been looking at. Anyway I think I will stick with my originl answer but defend it differently, here goes. I think it was someone not mentioned. Just as i dont believe any of the suspects that have been named to date. I think if we ever find out who JTR was we would probably find an earlier murder, possibly years earlier.
          'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Hi Smezenen,

Yes, I probably should have said Please Explain rather than "Please Specify" because his first murder victim could have certainly been some person that we have never heard of. Thanks for adding that angle.

Stan Reid

Comment

I voted for Millwood, who I believe died because of the attack. This attack has all the hallmarks of Tabram's maiming.
              Best regards,
              Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
                I voted for Millwood, who I believe died because of the attack. This attack has all the hallmarks of Tabram's maiming.
                Which in and of itself should be enough to exclude Jack and include suspects who we know prefer to stab, were in the area, and why not throw in who may have multiple knives or daggers. I dont think the evidence in the cases of Mary Ann or Annie suggest that a different knife was used, and I dont think that Kates dispatch suggested yet another blade profile.

Cheers mate

Comment

Please specify if not listed - other comments if you wish.
                  Can`t because I don`t think Jacks 1st is know to us.

Comment

Hi Smezenen,

Yes, I probably should have said Please Explain rather than "Please Specify" because his first murder victim could have certainly been some person that we have never heard of. Thanks for adding that angle.
                    Thanks DG. I tried to address your issue in the above modifier.

Stan Reid

Comment

No votes for Fingers Freddy?

Stan Reid

Comment

If you think Jack did the Austin murders, then I guess your pick would be Mollie Smith from 1884 and that's what the last option is there to address.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
                          I agree with both points, in fact, I've long thought that Millwood and Tabram were likely attacked by the same man even if it wasn't Jack. Perhaps we had at least 3 serial killers at it in the same area and time.

Stan Reid

Comment

For those who said Another, when would you suspect that first murder occurred?

Stan Reid

Comment

Martha Tabram, she is the first victim!

Comment

It appears that someone believes that Jack and the Torso Murderer were one in the same.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X