• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 8: 'You've Got Jack the Ripper At Last'- The Contemporary Suspects

is online now.

Next week will be the final release of the series proper-

'WEEK 9: POST KELLY RIPPEROLOGY AND CONCLUSIONS'

For 'Week 10' we will be replacing the blog's Q&A with its readers by recording a roundtable discussion show with some of the participants, along with Karl Coppack which will include Q&A based on questions and comments we've received from listeners.

If you would like us to sing your name over the air, and respond to your comments or questions, please email them to rippercastpodcast@gmail.com by the end of the day of Saturday, 1 July.

Thank you all for listening,

JM

Comment

looking forward to listening to it....Used listen while having a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich...Then I was doing so as the description of the Millers Court scene was on Rippercast.....
      I just have the cup of tea now....

Comment

Sorry, Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          Thank you again for getting these posted for us...I am loving it.. think it's a fantastic series.. and I hope he does others.

Steadmund Brand
          Very kind.

I'm not sure what I could do. I'm new to writing about Whitechapel and newer still to narrating my own words.

I could do a one off about Lipski, say, or the Sidney Street siege.

Comment

It's a happy Monday indeed when I get to listen to the new installments!!!!

So sad this is the last of them.... but I am sure you will come up with something new doesn't have to be Whitechapel ya know...

Steadmund Brand
            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
              Week 8: 'You've Got Jack the Ripper At Last'- The Contemporary Suspects

is online now.

Next week will be the final release of the series proper-

'WEEK 9: POST KELLY RIPPEROLOGY AND CONCLUSIONS'

For 'Week 10' we will be replacing the blog's Q&A with its readers by recording a roundtable discussion show with some of the participants, along with Karl Coppack which will include Q&A based on questions and comments we've received from listeners.

If you would like us to sing your name over the air, and respond to your comments or questions, please email them to rippercastpodcast@gmail.com by the end of the day of Saturday, 1 July.

Thank you all for listening,

JM
              Sing my name Sing my name hahahahah.....again... I love the episodes, thanks again for getting them to us JM (P.S.... you forgot to email me )

If you need anything for the week 10, feel free to ask...always willing to help where and when I can

Steadmund
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I hate to be a downer.. but these 2 wont play for me... anyone else having this issue?

Steadmund

Comment

How are you trying to listen? It plays fine for me on the podcast page and through iTunes.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                    How are you trying to listen? It plays fine for me on the podcast page and through iTunes.

JM
                    Clicking the link here on casebook....these 2 will not load...a others do

Steadmund Brand

Comment

What about these links?

Rippercast is proud to present the seventh part of a ten part audio series based on the blog 'Ten Weeks in Whitechapel' by Karl Coppack. Week Seven: Aaron, Montague, Michael and Francis- The Police Suspects. Music and artwork by Andrew Firth www.tenweeksinwhitechapel.wordpress.com

Rippercast is proud to present the seventh part of a ten part audio series based on the blog 'Ten Weeks in Whitechapel' by Karl Coppack. Week Seven: Aaron, Montague, Michael and Francis- The Police Suspects. Music and artwork by Andrew Firth www.tenweeksinwhitechapel.wordpress.com

I'm not having any issues getting them to load on Casebook...weird.

JM

Comment

Perfect!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Looking forward to the round table Q&A discussion....this has been a great series and hope there are some good questions!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Week 9- Post Kelly Ripperology & Conclusions

This is the final chapter of the '10 Weeks in Whitechapel' series proper.

The next release to conclude this project, 'Week 10', will be a roundtable discussion about the series featuring Paul Begg, Neil R.A. Bell, Jon Rees, Ally Ryder, Iain Wilson, Brian Young and Karl Coppack.

A huge thanks to everyone who participated in making this possible.

Karl Coppack
                            Katherine Amin
                            Paul Begg
                            Neil R.A. Bell
                            Andrew Firth
                            Michael Hawley
                            Philip Hutchinson
                            Steve McDermid
                            Jon Rees
                            Ally Ryder
                            Adam Stevens
                            Callum Williams
                            Gareth Williams
                            Iain Wilson
                            Keeley Wilson

And thank you for listening.

JM

Comment

#9 was a wonderful way to start work on a Monday morning!!! thanks again.. and excellent job as always!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Rippercast: The Whitechapel Murders Podcast
                                10 Weeks In Whitechapel- Week 10: Series Wrap Up: Cast Discussion
                                July 3rd, 2017
                                Duration: 01:00:48

We conclude the audio series '10 Weeks In Whitechapel' by having a panel discussion with the author and narrator, Karl Coppack along with voice actors from the program: Paul Begg, Neil R.A. Bell, Jon Rees, Ally Ryder and Iain Wilson. Joined also by Brian Young, a listener to the series.

Available to stream or download now from the following link:

Thank you all for listening to this project.
                                It's been a pleasure to be a part of it.

JM

Comment

Working...
                                X