April 2011 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2011 issue

What with Easter and whatnot, I was falling behind in my journal reading, but I finally got around to this issue tonight. Loved it. Sidney Street has always interested me, and here we have some excellent work by Adrian Morris, Bill Beadle, Trevor Spinage, Joan Dibble, Mark Galloway, and others. Well done, all.

The photos are great, too. Glad to see that Don Rumbelow is still sporting his trademark hat. (Anyone know where he found that thing?)

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
    What with Easter and whatnot, I was falling behind in my journal reading, but I finally got around to this issue tonight. Loved it. Sidney Street has always interested me, and here we have some excellent work by Adrian Morris, Bill Beadle, Trevor Spinage, Joan Dibble, Mark Galloway, and others. Well done, all.

The photos are great, too. Glad to see that Don Rumbelow is still sporting his trademark hat. (Anyone know where he found that thing?)
    Yes it's a very nice issue, the special Sidney Street siege edition. I enjoyed reading it to the end. about his hat, sorry I wouldn't know were he found that "thing".

Comment

Working...
    X