Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think William Herbert Wallace was guilty?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cry yourself to sleep with...

"AS, I think that the ash bin suggestion is the likeliest..."

Comment

• In the books by OP, he decides what is the "most likely" theory. His new book on the Wallace case is coming out soon. Let's see what he decides on...I somehow doubt it will be the Parry Accomplice theory In fact I'd be willing to bet on it.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        You know AS, I can’t for the life of me recall suggesting that Wallace himself removed the ash bin. Like I can’t recall the police saying that they rummaged through all the ash bins looking for an iron bar, can you?

Strange that

Maybe they didn’t?

Oh and remember what the policeman said? That there was categorically no Menlove Gardens East.

It’s a bit to easy this.

Somethings there, in black and white, and you read it

Some people struggle though don’t you think?

Maybe they just know that they’ve been caught out for the 500th time twisting facts to fit and their fragile self esteem won’t allow them to admit it?

What do you think AS?

As there’s no one worth discussing the case with I’m off to bed.

Others should do the same. They’ve probably got 3 lapdancers waiting for them
        The suggestion that the killer whether it was Wallace or someone else disposed if the weapon in the garbage on route away from the house has been made by multiple authors, posters etc. There is nothing at all ridiculous about it. And nothing in any way prohibitive based on how many men it would take to remove the bins ...

I have taken the plunge and just added a certain user back on ignore. I suggest anyone else who is committed to open and honest discussion of the case in a respectful manner do the same thing. It is too easy to get dragged down to such a person's level if one converses at all with him. Roll with pigs and you get mud on you.

I would also suggest Herlock that the lack of a necessity for a sneak thief to remove the weapon compared to Wallace is one of your strongest arguments. And one that went unanswered.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanSherlock View Post
          The suggestion that the killer whether it was Wallace or someone else disposed if the weapon in the garbage on route away from the house has been made by multiple authors, posters etc. There is nothing at all ridiculous about it. And nothing in any way prohibitive based on how many men it would take to remove the bins ...

I have taken the plunge and just added a certain user back on ignore. I suggest anyone else who is committed to open and honest discussion of the case in a respectful manner do the same thing. It is too easy to get dragged down to such a person's level if one converses at all with him. Roll with pigs and you get mud on you.

I would also suggest Herlock that the lack of a necessity for a sneak thief to remove the weapon compared to Wallace is one of your strongest arguments. And one that went unanswered.
          I’ve done the ‘ignore’ thing. It’s gone on for too long.

As you’ve said, it would be illogical to carry away the weapon. When someone resorts to the argument “ well he might have had to use it to fight his way to safety “ then we know that the bottom of the barrel has well and truly been scraped.

I also can’t help going back to Wallace’s comment to Mrs Johnston about “her mackintosh. My mackintosh.” Then in his police statement he says that his wife never wore a mackintosh to the best of his knowledge. Which obviously implies that she didn’t own one.
          And even if she did, the argument for why she put on his coat is pretty laughable.

I can’t help thinking that the presence of the mackintosh is important especially in the absence of a normal explaination. Could she have been drying it over a chair in front of the fire?
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• I like the look of this Rod-free thread.

Sneak-thief
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I like the look of this Rod-free thread.

Sneak-thief
              Let's hope an alias isn't soon used.

A "sneak poster"

Another thought I've had...if the killer wasn't Wallace, he would have to presumably arrive and wait lurking outside 29 Wolverton on both nights to see Wallace leave.

Critically on the night of the murder, he would probably have to come early to make sure he saw Wallace leave or hed never know if he left. Also if he knew when the milk boy usually came (615 ish) he would have to wait a long time. Yet, the milk boys, Douglas Metcalf etc...nobody saw a strange man or car lurking.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanSherlock View Post
                Let's hope an alias isn't soon used.

A "sneak poster"

Another thought I've had...if the killer wasn't Wallace, he would have to presumably arrive and wait lurking outside 29 Wolverton on both nights to see Wallace leave.

Critically on the night of the murder, he would probably have to come early to make sure he saw Wallace leave or hed never know if he left. Also if he knew when the milk boy usually came (615 ish) he would have to wait a long time. Yet, the milk boys, Douglas Metcalf etc...nobody saw a strange man or car lurking.
                It's a good point but according to you- know- who the killer and accomplice were waiting at a point where they could see Wallace leave. Without trawling back I can't recall the exact location but it could have been the pub car park.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Logically this lookout spot must have been on Breck Road. I think it's - end of Richmond Park - turn right- a few yards on the opposite side of the road.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

It's a good point but according to you- know- who the killer and accomplice were waiting at a point where they could see Wallace leave. Without trawling back I can't recall the exact location but it could have been the pub car park.
                    Presumably Parry had done the stalking on the night of the call. Then goes off to Olivia Brine the next night for an alibi and leaves earlier than stated by a bit to meet up with "Qualtrough" on the 20th. This is part of who you know who's genius theory.

So this implies Parry not only convinced a local thug from the pub to take all the risk himself, but while Parry did the stalking of WHW the previous night, he entrusted a dimwitted dopey accomplice to stalk out 29 wolverton HIMSELF ont he 20th and presumably he'd have to wait several minutes, up to even half an hour and this was to make sure Wallace even left. All from a mysterious vantage point.

Sounds implausible to the point you might as well say Churchill knocked off JW

What do you think?

Comment

• Only this month, in Liverpool... *ONLY* *THIS* *MONTH*

'Mr Percival was found dead in the front room of his house in Dixon Avenue, Newton-le-Willows, on August 18 last year.'

'He had been struck to the head repeatedly with the hammer so violently that forensic experts found blood on the ceiling.'

'The teenager says he picked up the hammer from inside a cupboard.'

'He says he only took the hammer out of the house “because it was in my hand and I wasn’t hanging around.”'

'He says his friend threw the hammer in a field around two or three minutes walk away from Mr Percival’s address.'

So... weapon from within the house used to commit murder, then taken away, then disposed of by a friend (and not found)...

Crash and burn, silly troll... crash and burn....

The Correct Solution to the Wallace Case stands tall.

[just as if a silly troll and a creepy stalker could put even a scuff on it... ]
                      Last edited by RodCrosby; 03-21-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Feels good...

Comment

• Does anyone know where I can get Robert F Husseys Murderer Scot Free? This is apparently the only book on the case that champions the sneak thief idea. There is no ridiculous accomplice in his theory though

Comment

• "Feels good"

to Crash and burn... crash and burn....

The Correct Solution to the Wallace Case stands tall.

Comment

• I just can't help smiling when I see that the clown has posted but I can't read his drivel!

No more sneak thief fantasies.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Someone tell the troll he's on fire...

Comment

Working...
                                X