Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
    Hi,
    We cannot solve this as living mortals, so why not take note of spiritual claims?
    Because there's no such thing as spiritualism in any real sense. There are people who guess things based on observation, but there's nothing magical about that.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      I don't see how simply owning the apartment building would automatically make him a suspect and if there was any alleged relationship between him and Kelly I have never heard of it.

c.d.
      Thanks for the information, c.d.

Also, very interesting info about the Penn & Teller experiment. I'll have to find that article you mentioned and read it.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Hello Pat,

I could have sworn that I read that somewhere but I can't find the article. But here is Penn Gillette talking about it.

Penn Jillette explains how psychic reading is a learned art as opposed to supernatural ability with Adam Savage.

c.d.

P.S. If you are not aware of James Randi I would urge you to look him up. Ex magician turned debunker. Love the guy and a great role model for skepticism and rational thinking.

Comment

Here is a good article on cold readings from Skeptic Magazine.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
          X