X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case finally solved! Apparently;-)

New press release:

Make of it what you will.

Clairvoyant Kim Dennis identified Jack the Ripper as …. Dennis was unable to confirm why she had these revelations but a recently discovered family connection to John McCarthy proves why.

Calgary, Canada – Calgary-based clairvoyant Kim Dennis, better known as Clairvoyant Kim recently learned that she is the great, great grand-daughter of John McCarthy. John was the landlord of Jack the Ripper’s last victim Mary Jane Kelly. He was a witness at her inquest and also an alleged suspect. The family connection to John is important because without a connection to a person, a medium cannot receive information about it.

In year, Kim received … [information about the murder case].

Without the recent discovery of her family connection to John McCarthy, it is impossible to know if the information that was revealed about the identity of Jack the Ripper was coming from a reliable source. Now that the connection has been revealed and lies in her own family history, her insights into the case make sense and can be trusted.

Links:

To learn more about Clairvoyant Kim visit her website at http://clairvoyantkim.com/ or call 403.283.8424 to speak with Dennis about her experience and abilities. Clairvoyant Kim also has a presence on Facebook and Twitter.

###

About Clairvoyant Kim
    In her work as Clairvoyant Kim, medium Kim Dennis has spent years helping people talk to people, who have died, in private readings, radio and TV appearances, as well as on her TV show Antiques Psychic. She has worked extensively on the radio, as well as numerous newspaper, radio, TV and in-person interviews and guest appearances including the Big Breakfast, Help TV, Calgary 66CFR, Country 105, KISS FM, Rock 97 and nationally syndicated radio show Christina at Night. Please visit http://clairvoyantkim.com for a complete bio.

By connecting with the souls around us, she gives people proof of an afterlife where the soul lives on. Her book What’s Above? contains real life accounts of spiritual contact and explains how she came to accept her calling as a medium. Individuals as well as radio listeners have responded to her sincere, warm, friendly personality. As one radio host said, “her ability to convey the truth to people has resulted in a level of trust with her audience that only a few people are able to obtain.”

Company Contact

Kim Dennis
    P: +1 403 283 8424
    E: kim@clairvoyantkim.com

Kim is available for interviews about her experiences, book, and TV show
    dustymiller
    aka drstrange

Well, that's a new spin on the "I'm a descendant/relative six times removed of Jack the Ripper/The Royal Family/other noted historical celebrity..." schitk.

I generally don't put trust in psychics/mediums/clairvoyants with their own television programs. But was McCarthy eliminated as a suspect, back in the day?
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Clairvoyant Kim seems to be keeping the info to herself.

Is there a Telepath Tim that we can get to read Clairvoyant Kim's mind?

Comment

Another day more bullshit about the Ripper case.

Comment

Clairvoyant Kim

Telepathic Tim

Physic Pierre

They all have that certain ring about there names.

Comment

And then there's Telegram Sam.

Comment

I solved it when I saw a face on my toasted cheese.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Hi,
                If Kim is the great great granddaughter , of McCarthy , she has to be a a relation of one Fiona -Kendall-lane, who was his great granddaughter, she herself claimed the the McCarthy family knew who the killer was, and the motive.
                So is this a spin off of this.?
                Interesting.
                Regards Richard.

Comment

Well, I don't see how McCarthy was an 'alleged suspect.' I know I'm getting old but I don't remember seeing any suggestion that the police had him in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                    Another day more bullshit about the Ripper case.
                    Truer words were never spoken.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                      Well, that's a new spin on the "I'm a descendant/relative six times removed of Jack the Ripper/The Royal Family/other noted historical celebrity..." schitk.

I generally don't put trust in psychics/mediums/clairvoyants with their own television programs. But was McCarthy eliminated as a suspect, back in the day?
                      I don't see how simply owning the apartment building would automatically make him a suspect and if there was any alleged relationship between him and Kelly I have never heard of it.

c.d.

Comment

Skeptic Magazine did a piece on psychics and cold readings. You can read it on Google. It is a skill that anybody can learn. Penn and Teller took a woman who had acting aspirations and apparently was quite good at improv. If I remember correctly they had her read a book on cold readings and talked to her for awhile giving her the basics. She also talked to the Amazing Randi (love that quy) over the phone. Anyway, she gave readings to a large group of people. When she was finished Penn and Teller asked the people there if they believed she had psychic powers. Everyone agreed that she did. Apparently some people were so overwhelmed by what she had told them that they started to cry and one man was adamantly convinced she was speaking to his dead Mother and refused to believe her when she told him it was all fake.

Also, no "psychic" (or anyone for that matter) has ever been able to win the Amazing Randi's offer of one million dollars to anyone who can demonstrate paranormal abilities in a controlled setting.

So there are no psychics only those people who know the tricks of the trade and know human nature.

c.d.

Comment

Hi All,

This spiritualist bullshit was alive and well in 1888.

In Cardiff a spiritualist and five other people summoned the spirit of Elizabeth Stride and discerned that the murderer was a middle aged man who lived in Commercial Road or Street and belonged to a gang of twelve.

Further north, in Bolton, Lancashire, the message coming across the ether was that the murderer had the appearance of a farmer, but dressed like a navvy, and had a dark moustache and scars behind his ears.

Regards,

Simon
                          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Hi,
                            We cannot solve this as living mortals, so why not take note of spiritual claims?
                            I am interested , not in McCarthy being a suspect, but I do believe he had reasons to suspect someone, and I believed that knowledge was handed on to descendants,.
                            If Kim's great great grandfather was that gentleman, I would say at least pay heed to any more information disclosed.
                            If that does happen .that is?
                            Regards Richard.

Comment

The thing is, let's suppose for the sake of argument that McCarthy is in heaven - maybe he got in by breaking the gates open with a pickaxe - then he should be able to give us some new info, say the location of a previously lost police document. That wouldn't prove that the medium was genuine - the medium might either be or know someone who's a very good researcher. But it would help.

Comment

Working...
                              X