Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourists!!!!

BLOODY TOURISTS !!! 😠
    Just Witnessed totally disgusting behaviour on South beach this morning . A man and woman arguing in front of a load of kids then she smacked him one on the head and it all kicked off between them, the Police turned up and the Policeman ended up using his baton on the bloke but the man actually managed to get the baton off the copper and started hitting the copper and the woman with it.
    Then a crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages as the man shouted 'Thats the way to do it'!
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
    BLOODY TOURISTS !!! 😠
    Just Witnessed totally disgusting behaviour on South beach this morning . A man and woman arguing in front of a load of kids then she smacked him one on the head and it all kicked off between them, the Police turned up and the Policeman ended up using his baton on the bloke but the man actually managed to get the baton off the copper and started hitting the copper and the woman with it.
    Then a crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages as the man shouted 'Thats the way to do it'!
    Well that's how it's supposed to happen, isn't it?
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Sounds like a regular Punch-and-Judy show. You must be exhausted, Phil.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

BLOODY TOURISTS !!! 😠
        Where there's bother there's a crocodile. Hats off to him. He'll be laughing his **** off that while everyone else was arguing he nipped in and took off with the food. Job well done.

Comment

The only Crocs we have in Colorado are these plastic sandal-shoe hybrids people wear on their feet.
          (I think the company is home-grown in Colorado, but I have not yet purchased a pair.)
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Umm...

It IS a Punch and Judy show...

Not real...

It was a whimsical joke that takes people in...

😉
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
            Accountability? ....

Comment

Umm...

Not real...

😉

That's why I said its how is is meant to happen.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'd love to see a Punch & Judy show.
                - Ginger

Comment

Umm...

Not real...

😉
                  Umm, yes, I know that, Phil. Just trying to be funny right back at ' ha!
                  ---------------
                  ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    The only Crocs we have in Colorado are these plastic sandal-shoe hybrids people wear on their feet.
                    (I think the company is home-grown in Colorado, but I have not yet purchased a pair.)
                    Crocs is based in Colorado. Home-grown is a stretch maybe. The foam resin polymer (called crocslite), original product line and manufacturing all originated from a Canadian company that couldn't get market penetration for some reason.
                    I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
                      Crocs is based in Colorado. Home-grown is a stretch maybe. The foam resin polymer (called crocslite), original product line and manufacturing all originated from a Canadian company that couldn't get market penetration for some reason.
                      They're incredibly ugly shoes and dangerous when wet, I'm told. I don't wear anything just because it's trendy.
                      ---------------
                      ---------------

Comment

Working...
                      X