Age of users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of users

Hey everyone, just wanted to know peoples ages thats all.
    I'm only 22, just wondering what was the average age of the people interested in the case.

I fear I am the youngest!

27...gonna be 28 on the 26th of this month
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

54 going on 21 mentally but around 90 physically....................

Comment

Hey Paul,

I'm 22 as well. There may be a few younger than us, but not many.

Best Wishes,
        Erynn

Comment

Wow I thought I would be by far the youngest.
          What attracted you to the case Erynn?

thanks,

Paul

Comment

63 almost old enough to remember it in the papers
            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Crap, I'm old now. I was young when I first started on the Casebook back in '98, but now I'm 36.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

...not to worry, Tom; you're still a baby in my book...

I'm 49....
                Cheers,
                cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

I'm getting and feeling ancient but 30 odd years of Rip and great friends met through it- see me well

OK born in 1951!!!!!
                  'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

I am 38 and I feel that I have a long way to go before I understand this case. But that is what keeps me coming back I suppose. Such mystery!

Comment

53 here..........

Comment

Oh I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now".

Dylan

Comment

Well, Paul, it all started when I was 12. My sister was watching a show about JTR, and they showed flashes of the MJK crime scene photos. It scared me pretty bad, but after that it just always seemed unreal to me that someone could have committed such crimes and NEVER be caught.

I just recently started really researching it though. These boards have been a great help. Not that I ever say much though. Sort of intimidating being a newbie among some of the great minds on the case.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays to All,
                          Erynn

Comment

I was young, and I was watching one of the JTR fiction movies, and it scared the crap out of me .
                            But as I got older I realized this man was dead by now and started to investigate, finding my interest in serial killers and murderers in general.
                            Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                              I'm getting and feeling ancient but 30 odd years of Rip and great friends met through it- see me well

OK born in 1951!!!!!
                              Yeah, Suzi, ancient.

I'm not far behind you - 1954 me. The sobering thought is that we are both considerably older than Jack's victims. The consolation is that he'd probably leave us well alone.

Love,

Caz &
                              XXX

PS What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?

Santa stops at three hos.
                              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                              X