Warrant: Texas Teen Found With Womb And Uterus Removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrant: Texas Teen Found With Womb And Uterus Removed

This made me think of the Ripper and his motives. Guilt?

Originally posted by Beowulf View Post
    This made me think of the Ripper and his motives. Guilt?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...05-02-16-14-38
    I think in the case in the article, a major part of the guilt the offender displays was the burning of the body. Which is pretty typical of killers who murder out of feelings of guilt. They try to destroy the evidence, not just to avoid prosecution, but to try to erase the crime itself. Fire is a common tool, and fairly obvious in it's symbolism.

The Ripper made no effort to destroy the bodies, though it would have taken about a minute to do so. It doesn't on the face of things look like guilt.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

The initial removal of the uterus was the guilt I was referring to, although on first look it gives the impression of a crime of rage. After thinking about it I wondered if the guilt of letting it occur led to an outburst to destroy the telltale object that would reveal the sin of omission (turning her back on her daughter's defilement). The 'full' uterus told the tale.

Since it happened in a house it would not be hard to trace to a suspect. Hence the attempt to eliminate the evidence by fire. In that way the fire would be unconnected to the guilt.

So then I wondered if the Ripper had some tie to impregnation of a kind that caused extreme guilt. Since the Ripper had no specific location that could trace him down leaving the body on the street would be enough. His destruction of Mary Kelly's face may have been that he felt condemnation (a sign of guilt) by the dead woman's eyes and so he destroyed the face that looked on.

Anyway, that's the way I was thinking.
      Last edited by Beowulf; 05-02-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X