Broadmoor: Cameras Allowed In After 150 Yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadmoor: Cameras Allowed In After 150 Yrs

Broadmoor has allowed the first camera inside in 150 years. As one would expect, it's creepy.

Broadmoor Hospital, the UK's most secure psychiatric hospital which houses many of the UK's most notorious criminals, has revealed the inside of the site for the first time in 150 years.

Apparently it's for an ITV documentary to be broadcast on November 5 at 9pm.

Best regards,
    Archaic
    Last edited by Archaic; 11-02-2014, 12:41 PM.

Wow I hope we get the doco here eventually.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

now that's a Celebrity Survivor I'd watch.
      Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
      - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Any reviews on this documentary?

Comment

It was pretty good! You couldn't help but feel a bit for some of the people in there. The man brought up as a satanist from birth I felt sorry for. If you register on the itv website, you can watch it for free.

Comment

ITVX is the UK’s freshest streaming service, with exclusive new shows, blockbuster films, live events and thousands of boxsets all in one place.

3 days left to watch it!

Comment

Broadmoor Documentary On Youtube Now

Hi guys.

Looks the ITV Broadmoor documentary is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNifHcZV_4Y

Not sure how long it will be available for viewing. Just had a look at my own "Watch Later" list and quite a few videos have been deleted before I had a chance to watch them.

I wish they could at least leave the title so I know what I'm missing!

Best regards,
              Archaic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                Hi guys.

Looks the ITV Broadmoor documentary is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNifHcZV_4Y

Not sure how long it will be available for viewing. Just had a look at my own "Watch Later" list and quite a few videos have been deleted before I had a chance to watch them.

I wish they could at least leave the title so I know what I'm missing!

Best regards,
                Archaic
                Thanks Archaic,

I thought I'd be waiting till 2225 to see it in Aus, at least that's how it used to work.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                X