Swedish tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish tv

They are showing a documentary on Swedish television TV4Fakta this evening at eight on the Yorkshire Ripper if anyone is interested.

Best wishes
    C4

Just in case anyone missed the above.

Comment

Like, everyone in the US. Maybe someone with post it on Youtube, or, something like gorilla.vid. It's even hard to get foreign TV on DVD here, other than British TV. We don't even get much Canadian TV, other than people who live near the border and have antennas. Ditto Mexican TV. There's a lot of Spanish-language TV available on my cable service, but it's all US TV translated.

It took a year for the show about "The King in the Car Park" (or whatever is was called) to come to US TV, by which time pretty much everyone who wanted to see it had seen it on Youtube, since it was posted the day after it appeared on the BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
        Like, everyone in the US. Maybe someone with post it on Youtube, or, something like gorilla.vid. It's even hard to get foreign TV on DVD here, other than British TV. We don't even get much Canadian TV, other than people who live near the border and have antennas. Ditto Mexican TV. There's a lot of Spanish-language TV available on my cable service, but it's all US TV translated.

It took a year for the show about "The King in the Car Park" (or whatever is was called) to come to US TV, by which time pretty much everyone who wanted to see it had seen it on Youtube, since it was posted the day after it appeared on the BBC.
        Should have said "calling all Scandinavians" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
          Should have said "calling all Scandinavians" lol.
          I think they get a lot of it in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
            They are showing a documentary on Swedish television TV4Fakta this evening at eight on the Yorkshire Ripper if anyone is interested.

Best wishes
            C4
            Was it the Left for Dead episode? If yes- that is on YouTube (has been for a while, originally aired in UK last year. Know that season is currently running on TV4 Fakta). If anyone is interested & not seen it yet.
            Last edited by Shaggyrand; 09-24-2015, 07:04 PM.
            I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Working...
            X